|Current mood:|| bored|
In the last 48 hours, have you...
01. Cried: hrmmm. almost. but no.
02. Bought something: yes. lunch.
03. Gotten sick: sorta. kinda. yet not
04. Sang: yessir
05. Eaten: why yes.
06. Felt stupid: mmmmhm
07. Wanted to tell someone you loved them, but didn't: -.- yes.
08. Met someone new: hmmmm yea i suppose so
09. Moved on: from er what?
10. Talk to an ex: yes. indeed i have.
11. Missed an ex: .
12. Talked to someone you like: yes
13. Had a serious talk: yes
14. Missed someone: yes
15. Hugged someone: yes
16. Fought with your parents: yea not too bad though
17. Dreamed about someone you can't be with: hrm. yes.
01. Best girl friend: charlotttttte
02. Best guy friend: hrmmm. jeff!
03. Boyfriend/Girlfriend: none.
04. Hobbies: computer %points% being with friends, music, drawing
05. Pager: none
06. Are you center of attention or the wallflower: depends who im around
07. What type automobile do you drive: you know ;]
08. What type automobile do you wish you drove: you know!
09. Would you rather be with friends or on a date: hmmm both is good.
10. Where is the best hangout: lately... its been the mall.
11. Do you have a job: no sir i dont not
12. Do you attend church: nope
13. Do you like being around people: some people
01. Who is your role model: hrmmm not quite sure i have a role model. mitzi is a bit of my role model i suppose
02. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with: haha yea dont we all
03. Have you ever cried over the opposite sex: er. yes.
04. Do you have a "type" of person you always go after: theres a 'type' of person i lust after. but type of person i love... well its personality types i guess.
05. Ever wanted to get revenge on someone because they hurt you: ha. yes.
06. Would you rather be dumper or dumped: hrm.
07. Rather have a relationship or a "hookup": relationship.
08. Want someone you don't have right now: yes.
09. Ever liked your best guy/girl friend: %blinks% yes.
10. Do you want to get married: of course
11. Do you want kids: yep
12. Do you believe in psychics: no
13. Do you believe you know the person whom you will marry at this point in time: heh. no. i wish.
14. What is your favorite part of your physical appearance: i guess maybe my eyes
15. What is your favorite part of your emotional being: hmmm dunno
16. Are you happy with you: sometimes
17. Are you happy with your life: sometimes
18. If you could change something in your life right now, what would it be: bleh. my love life i suppose
[ Current Clothes ] just jeans and usually a band tee
[ Current Mood ] bored. tired. bleh. lonely.
[ Current Music ] lost in you. sugarcult
[ Current Taste ] summer sausage
[ Current Make-up ] coverup, eyeliner, mascara
[ Current Hair ] pony tail
[ Current Annoyance ] bleh.
[ Current Smell ] nothing. i sorta have a stuffy nose
[ Current thing I ought to be doing ] homework
[ Current Desktop Picture ] me jeff and chris with chris's arm around my neck and his other arm doing Sweet Potatoes knows what to jeff.
[ Current Favorite Group ] hrmm. a lot. but i guess. maybe NOFX
[ Current Book you're reading ] this one in english. what the fuck is it called? a seperate peace or something
[ Current CD in CD Player ] hrmmmm i think start static/sugarcult
[ Current Color Of Toenails ] nothing cept some red chips from a long time ago
[ Current Worry ] bllllleh. always guy stuff.
1) The singular boring question: What is your name? trina
(2) If you had been born a member of the opposite sex, what would your name have been? i think my parents said it would be kyle miguel campos
(3) Would you name a child of yours after you? no idiots
(4) If you had to switch first names with a friend of yours, who would you switch with? hrm. no one. my name is fine
(5) What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? katrina= catherine, katerina, caitlin? for some odd reason. juanita= joanne-it-ah. campos= campus, compose, compost
(6) If you were to become famous, would you drop your last name (like Madonna, Cher, Roseanne)? no.
DEEP THEOLOGICAL QUESTIONS
(7) Do you believe in the traditional view of Heaven and Hell? hrmmm maybe
(8) Do you think God has a gender? no.
(9) Do you think science counteracts religion? yes. like evolution. yea.
(10) Do you believe in organized religion? i guess. but im not really religious
(12) Do you feel a little funny thinking about the questions in this section? kinda
(13) How easy is it to make you laugh? depends on what your talking about and what mood im in and who you are
(14) What person you know makes you laugh the most? charlotte or natalie i guess. i mean jeff and i talk about funny things but i dont laugh very often when im talking to someone over the internet.
(15) Do you laugh at jokes you know you shouldn't? if they are jokes why shouldnt i laugh at them?
(16) Do you tell jokes you know you shouldn't? they are jokes. they are supposed to be told. shut the fuck up.
(17) What words instantly make you laugh or at least smile? hmmm. i dunno
(18) What funny thing/movie/joke do you just think is NOT funny? when people burp/fart/any bodily function of that nature and start laughing histerically
(19) Do you ever dance to music when nobody's watching? i guess
(20) What is/are the worst song(s) you have ever heard? anything by 50 cent
(21) What song(s) do you wish you could understand a little better? YOU KNOW!
(22) What song(s) are constantly in your head? hands down by dashboard... for some odd reason.
(23) What song(s) do you think describe your personality best? um. basketcase/green day. thats correct.
(24) If you were to serenade the object of your affections, which song(s) would you use? well hands down is a pretty good love song. ummm i dont know. i dont sing ;D
(25) If the object of your affections were to serenade you, what song(s) would you hope they would use? um. that one!
(31) When eating, are you more concerned with taste or healthiness? ummm depends.
(32) What's your favorite kind of cheese? gouda. not smoked though. cause that shit is gross. and that cabot wine cheese. and that cheese with the nuts in it
(33) What do you think your answer to the previous question reveals about your personality? of course!
(34) If you knew exactly what went into Chinese food, hamburger meat, etc., would you still eat it? i know what goes into it.
(35) Do you ever feel guilty eating meat? yea i have a lot lately.
(36) Mac or PC? pc
(37) How much do you actually care about the inner workings of your computer, as long as it works? well i want it to be fast. cause im an impatient bitch.
(38) Do you ever begin preferring IMs to other forms of conversation? yea all the time
(39) Do you find you're different talking through IMs than face-to-face or on the telephone? yep!
(40) Have you ever ended bid on something on eBay and regretted it later? ive never bid on ebay.
THE BATTLE OF THE SEXES
(41) Have you ever wished you could experience being the other gender? sometimes
(42) What do you love most about the other gender? of course! penis. no ummmm eyes. and good personalities are a must.
(43) What do you dislike most about the other gender? immaturity. arrogance
(44) What do you understand least about the other gender? why it takes so long for hormones to kick in, and for them to finally be mature.
(45) Do you sometimes see a movie or watch a show just for a celebrity? not usually
(47) Have people ever said you looked like a celebrity, and if so, who? no.
(48) If there was to be a movie about you, who do you think should play you (in personality, looks or both)? no.
(50) If you could enter any celebrity's mind like in "Being John Malkovich", whose would you enter? no.
(51) Do you want to be John Malkovich? no.
(52) Do you laugh when you hear or read the number 69? no.
(53) Were you lying about your answer to the previous question? no.
(54) Do you actually know your Social Insurance Number? no.
(55) Do you actually know your IP address? it changes.
(56) Do you know what an IP address is? yes.
(57) Do you know your postal code? yes.
(58) Ever thought there were too many numbers floating around in our lives? yes.
(59) Does your head begin to hurt when you think of infinity, imaginary numbers, irrational numbers, etc.? no. i dont think about it.
(60) What do you think of pi? has no purpose in my life
LOVE, SEX AND ALL THAT
(61) Did you get a little frightened or uncomfortable seeing this as a section title? no. i love 'love, sex, and all that'.
(62) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? kinda bad.
(63) Do you prefer getting to know someone first before dating them or going in "blind"? getting to know them
(64) Would you date someone with the same first name as a family member? yea
(65) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for girls to ask guys out? well im too shy anyways.
(66) What's your opinion on sex without emotional commitment? its worthless lust. never have sex if you dont love a person.
(67) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? in my eyes they are physically attractive cause their personality outweighs everything
(68) Do you think the opposite sex finds you good-looking? no.
(69) Would you be willing to give up sex in exchange for an emotional commitment you knew would last? yea i suppose
(70) Do you think the number of the last question was a coincidence? no i havent been looking at the number. your an idiot.
(71) What is your favorite possession? guitar.
(72) What physical, tangible possession do you want most? right now. i really would like a cell phone. or one of those two way things you carry around that is a pager and a portable aim thing.
(73) What one possession could you not live without? clothes.
(76) Does Christmas music too far away from Christmas annoy you? im used to it. my dad likes to play it around like the end of august to get into the christmas spirit.
(77) How old do you think you will be before you stop liking getting older? probably 30.
(78) What was the best Halloween costume you ever had? this year. cause a lady told me i was her worst nightmare.
(79) What was the worst Halloween costume you ever had? a cat.
(80) What holiday do you think has still managed to retain its original meaning? yom kippur.
(81) There are currently no federal holidays in the month of June. What should be there? orgasmas
(82) How good is your short-term memory? bad.
(83) How good is your long-term memory? good.
(84) What is your earliest memory? california. when i was three. all the puppies. the orchards. the little chicks. the pig. helping my dad blow out a bday cake shaped like a watermelon and i thought it was my bday. coming home and my mom crying cause she missed us so much. or something. i think she was crying. i dont know. then there was also when grandma long [who isnt my grandma. she is my brother's great grandmother] came to maine. and we went bowling.
(85) What is your happiest memory (other than receiving this survey)? this year at camp. umm so many
(86) What is your strangest memory? when i was like 4. and i saw a dog and i said to my friend 'he's so sarcastic to us'. bwaha.
(87) What song, movie, etc. do you wish you could memorize? nightmare before christmas