Top 10 People I miss the most:
5. Ashtynn (oddly enough.)
Mainly the 1st 3 mainly because they are my best friends, and being here I need some insane, dirty, inappropriate humor. Guys...a.k.a Sara and B.rock, remember when we all went to Chicago, and we were at the Sears Tower, and there was that guy that yelled at us for being obxious, and Brooke was hillar. and made fun of his accent? It was sweet.
Top 10 Annoyances/differences:
1. traveling for 10 days with my mother is about the worst fucking thing you can imagine.
2. My cousins go to bed insanely early, like 9:30, and get up insanely early, like 7-8am. How are these kid teenagers you ask?...I have no damn clue. But they do it. They claim that all normal kids do, and that my going to bed between 3 and 7am on holidays is the wierd thing... hmmm.
3. The lack of accessable CD players in my grandparents house, there is one, and I have to make sure any music with cursing is on the DL.
4. Church a couple times a week, which is surprizingly nice, I think Im going to bring all the pamphlets back to Kim, apposed to a real present... because I hate her.
5. The PC-ness that I have to maintain in this living condition. I dont know why either, usually I promise myself that I won't change just because that there is a different living style here... but it like a fucking force, if I even say damn or hell around here I feel like I am going to be damned to hell! (get it guys? a little play on words there-HA!)
6. Having to sit around and listen to my parents/aunts/uncles/cousins/brother brag about themselves and/ or their offspring... when I absolutely HATE bragging about myself, or hearing people brag about me. NOT that I have anything to brag about ever. But it still sucks. I just want to say, guess what- I dont play sports, I dont sing in a church choir, and Im not taking 2 years of classes at once- but i have so much fun! My weekends are fucking sweet, I go to parties, I have dinner parties, I go to black movies and try to be black, I steal candy from Meijers- WoW. But, I sit, and am quiet... and try to ignore. I mean I love being here, and I love my family, and its nice to actually be in a functional house for one time in my life... but its just different I guess.
Top Ten Nice Things Here:
1. My uncle and aunt and grandma and grandpa are all still together, and all love each other, and dont fight and hate each other, but are forced to be together because of their children... "And I love their love, and I am thankful, that someone received the prize that was offered, by all those fairy tales that druged us."
2. Catus's decorated with Chrismas Lights
3. 80 degree weather in the mornings.
Well I gotta go, its getting to be late, 10:30 already. Whew.
I love and miss you all!!!
Post a comment in response:
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|