|Current mood:|| sleepy|
|Current music:||Save Ferris: "Let Me In"|
Wecome to my world.
001. FIRST NAME: Jessi
002. MIDDLE NAME: Ann
003. LAST NAME: None.
004. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?: Eh, no.
005. NICKNAMES: Jess, Bubblegum, PSYCHO, Squeakie, "you", JT, sweetie.
006. IF YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR NAME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE IT TO?: I'd change my name to Fiona. I think it's a sexy name.
007. GENDER: Female
008. AGE: 16
009. BIRTHDAY: 02.09.87
010. HOW OLD DO YOU LOOK?: I look little. Young. Juvenile.
011. HOW OLD DO YOU ACT?: Like a bitter old woman, or like an irritated wife.
012. LOCATION: Hell, NY, actually, Bay Shore, but there is no real difference.
013. DO YOU LIKE IT THERE?: I'll let you figure it out
014. RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION: I'm Roman Catholic.
015. SEXUAL PREFERENCE: I'm straight.
016. ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius (yet, I'm not a water person)
017. BRACES: Nope
018. GRADE: 11th
019. SCHOOL: IHS, the 9th ring.
020. GPA: EHHH... no clue.
021. ADJECTIVE MOST OFTEN USED TO DESCRIBE YOU: insane.
022. EMAIL: Wontpurr4pervs@yahoo.com
023. AIM: Wontpurr4pervs
024. LIVING SITUATION: The 'rents and my sister and my brother. We act like a happy family, don't be fooled though.
025. PETS: None. I'm a deprived child.
026. SIBLINGS: 2
027. NAMES: Erica, Patrick
028. AGES: 12, 10
029. PARENTS' NAMES: Jo and Dave
030. HEIGHT: 5'
031. HAIR COLOUR: Auburn
032. HAIR STYLE: Curly and frizzy
033. HAIR LENGTH: neck length, I guess
034. EYE COLOUR: Brown, boring ol' brown
035. FINGERNAIL/TOENAIL COLOUR: Normal colour...
036. EYEGLASSES OR CONTACTS: Neither.
037. FRECKLES: Yes.
038. STYLE: "Jessi style"
039. RIGHTY/LEFTY/AMBIDEXTEROUS?: Righty
040. SHOE SIZE: 6
041. WHAT KIND OF SHOES DO YOU WEAR?: Roxy, and other random brands.
042. DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF ATTRACTIVE?: I'm "cute".
043. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: jim-jams
044. PIERCINGS/TATTOOS: My ears are pierced, so is my navel
045. WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR BODY?: My hip bones
046. WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE LEAST?: My fat thighs
047. DO YOU WEAR A WATCH?: I feel naked without it.
048. HAVE A BAD HABIT?: Nail Biting, Fighting.
049. GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: Yes. I can talk to them about everything.
050. SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?: Yes. Actually, many stuffed animals.
051. LIKE TO DRIVE?: Not really. I prefer walking.
052. DRINK?: I'm not a camel! But, I don't drink alcohol.
053. SMOKE?: second-hand. Not my choice, the 'rents both smoke cigarettes.
054. ANY OTHER DRUGS?: Nope.
055. PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?: No, but I sing.
056. WRITE POETRY?: Of course. That's the only thing I can do well.
057. GO TO/PLAN TO GO TO COLLEGE?: Yes.
058. OWN ANY PLAID CLOTHING?: Pyjamas, boxers, and one pair of socks.
059. OWN CONVERSE SHOES?: No, 'cause everyone else owns them.
060. OWN A MESSENGER BAG?: Not really...
061. THINK MOHAWKS ARE NEAT?: Yeah, only on biker guys though.
062. HAVE A GOOD LUCK CHARM?: My Shiny Sports Bra. :-D
063. HAVE A JOB?: NO
064. SING IN THE SHOWER?: Yes.
065. BELIEVE IN WISHES AT 11:11?: No...
066. BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?: yes. I fit the aquarian description very well.
067. LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?: I write like a man!!
068. TRUST OTHERS EASILY?: Yes.
069. LIKE TO DANCE?: Always. I may not dance well, but I have fun doing it.
070. PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS?: No.
071. FIND ANY MUSICIANS HOT?: Eminem. David Cassidy.
072. SAY "RAD"?: NO. It's almost as bad as Dynomite (T'sa).
HAVE YOU DONE THIS?
073. BROKEN THE LAW?: No, but I'd like to, just once, to make life more interesting.
074. RAN AWAY FROM HOME?: Yes, but with intentions of coming back. I run my frustrations away.
075. EVER CHEATED ON A TEST?: Nah...
076. MADE A PRANK PHONE CALL?: No
077. SKIPPED SCHOOL BEFORE?: No. Wait... oh no, never mind.
078. FELL ASLEEP IN THE SHOWER/BATH?: Um... no.
079. IN CLASS?: Yes, Earth Science, Math, Theatre...
080. BEEN IN A FIGHT?: Of course. I hate the world, the world hates me. We collide.
081. STAYED HOME ON THE WEEKENDS?: Always. My friends hate me and don't invite me to go anywhere with them.
082. BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?: Yes. Damn drunk driver.
083. IN A SCHOOL PLAY?: Yes.
084. CRIED IN PUBLIC?: Yes. More times than I should have...
085. LET A FRIEND CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER?: Always. They know I'm there for them.
086. GONE SKINNY DIPPING?: No... not yet anyway.
087. SET BODY PARTS ON FIRE FOR FUN?: Um... no.
088. HAD AN IMAGINARY FRIEND?: Yes.
089. BEEN IN A CAR CRASH?: Yes.
090. BEEN ON TV/RADIO?: No.
091. GIVEN MONEY TO A HOMELESS PERSON?: No.
092. MET ANY CELEBRITIES?: Nah.
093. FLUNKED A GRADE?: Nope.
094. SKIPPED A GRADE?: Nope.
095. HUGGING OR KISSING: Hugging, 'cause they can never be interpreted the wrong way.
096. MUD WRESTLING OR JELLO WRESTLING: Mud wrestling, I like to get down and dirrty. ;-)
097. WHITE MILK OR CHOCOLATE MILK: Chocolate.
098. DEAFNESS OR BLINDNESS: Blindness.
099. SANDALS OR SHOES: Shoes
100. PEPSI OR COKE: Pepsi
101. CD OR TAPE: CD
102. RAIN, SUN OR SNOW: Rain, always rain.
103. PEN OR PENCIL: Pen
104. VANILLA OR CHOCOLATE: Vanilla
105. BLACK OR WHITE: Black
106. DAY OR NIGHT: Night
107. E-MAIL OR SNAIL MAIL: E-mail
108. PC OR MAC: PC
109. HOLD OR BE HELD: Be held... I guess
110. SUNRISE/SUNSET: Sunset
111. DRUNK OR HIGH: Neither, but I act like I'm both.
112. REAL WORLD OR ROAD RULES: Neither.
113. SHAMPOO + CONDITIONER IN ONE OR SEPARATE: Separate.
114. POOLS OR HOT TUBS: Hot Tubs.
115. TALL OR SHORT: Tall and Short.
116. APPLES, ORANGES, or BANNANAS: Oranges.
117. GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL: Empty.
118. MICKEY OR BUGS: Mickey. I <3 Mice.
119. PUSH OR PULL: Pull.
120. COFFEE, TEA or HOT CHOCOLATE: Hot Chocolate
121. LETTERMAN, LENO, KILBORN or O'BRIEN: None.
122. MTV, MTV2, or VH1: MTV2
123. JERRY SPRINGER OR RICKI LAKE: Neither.
124. M&M's or SKITTLES: Skittles
125. SWEEDISH FISH or SWEET TARTS: Sweedish Fish
126. CHOCOLATES OR FLOWERS: Flowers... white roses...
127. SAVED BY THE BELL OR USA HIGH: Saved By The Bell
128. PANCAKES, FRENCH TOAST or WAFFLES: Waffles
129. COLOUR: Black
130. ELEMENT: Fire
131. RELATIVE: Eh... Cat.
132. ANIMAL: All cat types. I love kittens especailly though.
133. SCHOOL SUBJECT: All English classes
134. GIRL NAME: Fiona
135. BOY NAME: Michele
136. FEELING: Loved/love
137. NUMBER: 4
138. WEATHER: Rain
139. VACATION PLACE: Virginia
140. SCENT: Lavender.
141. QUOTE: "Dear Mr. Vernon: We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it is we did wrong, but we think you're crazy for making us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us: in the simplest terms, in the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a brain, and an athlete, and a basket case, a princess, and a criminal. Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club."
142. ART FORM: Abstract
143. SPORT (to play): Track and Badmitton
144. DAY OF THE WEEK: Friday
145. HOLIDAY: My Birthday.
146. BREED OF DOG: EEK! Dogs.... NOOO
147. SEASON: Fall. Early fall.
148. FLOWER: White Roses
149. CARD GAME: Spit
150. BODY PART (SELF): Hips
151. BODY PART (OPPOSITE SEX): Eyes
152. WORD TO SAY: Lovely...
153. HANG OUT: I don't have a hang out. I spent alotta time in my house or on the track, I guess that counts.
154. PERSON TO TALK TO ONLINE: I like talking to EVERYONE online.
155. PICK-UP LINE: Did It hurt when you fell from heaven? Its just funny to hear someone say that.
156. BRAND OF CLOTHES: I wear whatever I like, no particular brand.
157. TEACHER: Drago.
158. HAIR COLOUR: Black, or a very dark colour
159. GAME: Don't have one.
160. COUNTRY: Italy.
161. PERSON TO GO TO MOVIES WITH: Yvonne
162. INDIE BAND/SINGER: None in particualr
163. TV SHOW: Whose Line Is It Anyway?
164. CD/ALBUM: Jewel -"spirit"
165. GUITARIST: India.Arie
166. BASSIST: Steve Eakin
166A. DRUMMER: Danny Burke...
167. MOVIE: The Breakfast Club
168. SCARY MOVIE: Carrie (If you conside that scary)
169. ROMANCE: Beauty and the Beast
170. MYSTERY: Scooby Doo.
171. COMEDY: 10 Things I Hate About You
172. CLASSIC: To Sir, With Love
173. COMMERCIAL: Blockbuster commericals with the Hampster and the Rabbit.
174. SONG: Anything But Ordinary- Avril Lavigne, Kim- Eminem, Video- India.Arie, and others...
175. SONG OF THE MOMENT: I Think I Love You - David Cassidy
176. LYRIC: "I'm not your average girl on the video, And I built like a super model, but I've learned to love myself unconditionally, because I am a queen. I'm not your avergae girl on the video, my worth ain't determined by the price of my clothes. No matter what I wear I will always be..."
177. BAND OR GROUP (recently): Beatles
178. BAND OR GROUP (all-time): Partridge Family
179. MUSIC: Any type on the radio
180. TV STATION: WB, Disney
181. MUSIC VIDEO: None.
182. ACTOR: Tom Hanks, Tom Cruise
183. ACTRESS: Julia Stiles, she's so real, unlike Katie Holmes.
184. SINGER: Jewel
185. BOOK: Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging
186. LEAST FAV. BOOK: Old man
187. RADIO STATION: B103- oldies station
188. MAGAZINE: Cosmogirl
189. SNL SKIT: None...
190. SHAKESPEARIAN PLAY: A Midsummer Night's Dream
191. POOH CHARACTER: Tigger!
192. BEATLE: Ringo
193. BAD ACTOR: George Stults
194. BAD ACTRESS: Beverly Mitchell
195. CARTOON CHARACTER: Snoopy
196. W.B. CHARACTER: Um... None
197. DISNEY CHARACTER: Goofy
198. MTV VJ: None
199. CARTOON: Don't like cartoons.
200. COMEDIAN: None
201. COMIC: Peanuts
202. VIDEO GAME: None.
203. FOOD (ethnicity): I eat food from all around the world
204. FOOD (specifically): I eat Everything! My favourite though, any pasta type food.
205. FAST FOOD: Pizza
206. CANDY: Swedish fish
207. CEREAL: Rice Krispy Treats
208. PEZ DISPENSER: Snoopy
209. BREAKFAST: Waffles
210. LUNCH: Cookies
211. DINNER: Anything that isnt meat.
212. ICE CREAM: Rasberry Brownie... alla'mode, i think.
213. STORE: I'm not a shopping nut.
214. SODA: Sprite
215. GUM: Bubblicious
216. TOOTHPASTE: Colgate Natural
217. SHAMPOO: Herbal Essence ('cause I always have the urge)
218. SOAP: Body wash
219. DENTAL FLOSS: Mint
220. COLOGNE: Tommy. Dennis used to wear it.
221. PERFUME: Intense Desire
222. ALCOHOLIC DRINK: None, but I like virgin pina coladas... birds of a feather, I guess
223. THING YOU PURCHASED: magazine
224. TV PROGRAM YOU WATCHED: WWF
225. MOVIE YOU SAW AT THE THEATER: School of Rock
226. MOVIE YOU RENTED: Too long ago to remember
227. WORDS YOU SAID: Pat, shut that off
228. WORDS YOU TYPED (EXCLUDING STUFF ON THIS SURVEY): Virginia.
229. PHONE NUMBER YOU CALLED: Veronica's Cell
230. PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE: Yvonne
231. THING YOU ATE: Cake w/ Ice cream
232. THING YOU DRANK: Water
233. SONG YOU HEARD: I Think I Love You
234. PERSON YOU SAW: Pat
235. PERSON YOU HUGGED: Veronica
236. PERSON WHO SENT AN IM: Mike
237. TIME YOU WERE GROUNDED: When I was 5
238. TIME YOU GOT A REAL LETTER: Yesterday.
239. TIME YOU CRIED: 09.05.03
240. TIME YOU GOT E-MAIL: Today
241. TIME YOU DID DRUGS: Don't
242. TIME YOU DRANK: Don't
243. TIME YOU HELPED SOMEONE: I'm always helping someone.
244. TIME YOU CUT YOUR HAIR: September, I need to go again soon...
245. TIME YOU WISHED UPON A STAR: Last night.
246. TIME YOU LAUGHED UNTIL YOU CRIED: Today.
247. TIME YOU PLAYED TRUTH OR DARE: 05.16.03
248. TIME YOU WATCHED A SUNRISE/SUNSET: Friday
249. TIME YOU WENT TO A BEACH AT NIGHT: Never, but I'd like to some time soon...
250. TIME YOU READ A BOOK FOR FUN: Everyday
251. TIME YOU TOOK A SHOWER: This Morning
252. TIME YOU KISSED SOMEONE: 09.05.03
253. TIME YOU HUGGED SOMEONE: Friday
254. TIME YOU WATCHED YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE: Every weekend.
255. TIME YOU DID LAUNDRY: This Morning
256. TIME YOU FELT STUPID: If you've met my friends, you must know that I *always* feel stupid.
257. TIME YOU GOT DUMPED: 09.05.03 Mike
258. TIME YOU DUMPED SOMEONE ELSE: Freshman year, Farrell
259. PLACE YOU WENT: Applebee's
260. ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU: Insane
261. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED AND IMPORTANT POSSESSION?: My... Well, gee, I dunno. I don't really have one.
262. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?: Sun is shinin' bright.
263. WHEN YOU WAKE UP, YOU: Try to go back to sleep
264. WHAT DO YOU WEAR TO BED?: Pyjamas
265. THINKING OF RIGHT NOW: My pals having fun at six flags, and the 5K that I ran today.
266. WHAT DO YOU DO THAT REALLY PISSES OFF YOUR FRIENDS?: How should I know? Ask them.
267. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?: Black. Dark and Mysterious.
268. WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?: Family and Friends
269. WHAT'S THE NEXT CD YOU'RE GONNA GET?: I don't preplan these things.
270. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU WANT?: Sliver Beetle Convertable.
271. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Vulnerability
272. HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT LIFE?: Life Sucks, but if you don;t try to make the best of it, you'll never survive.
273. A WORD YOU FIND OBSCURE: Muffin
274. BIGGEST FEAR: Dogs and Spiders. they tie.
275. ADDICTIONS: Internet
276. PLANS FOR THE FUTURE: College, marriage, birth one child. Run NYC Marathon.
277. SUPERPOWER YOU WANT: Invisiblity, 'cause I feel invisible anyway.
278. IF YOU HAD A BAND, WHAT WOULD IT BE NAMED?: Unconformity
279. WHAT'S RIGHT NEXT TO YOU?: Magazines
280. WHAT'S A WORD YOU OVERUSE?: Maybe
281. WHAT'S ON YOUR PIZZA?: Just cheese, toppings just don't do it for me.
282. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DYED YOUR HAIR?: I don't.
283. HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE ON YOUR BUDDY LIST?: 103 and adding everyday.
284. CD IN PLAYER RIGHT NOW: Partridge Family.
285. MOVIE CELEBRITIES YOU'D LIKE TO MEET: None.
286. ARE YOU A VEGETARIAN?: Take a wild guess
287. WHERE IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIVE?: Europe. France. :-P
288. IF YOU WERE A MEMBER OF THE OPPOSITE SEX FOR JUST ONE DAY, THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO?: ;-) take a wild guess, guys.
289. MOST EMBARRASING CD IN YOUR COLLECTION: Disney tunes
290. WHO DO YOU GO TO FOR ADVICE?: The Crew or My family
291. WHAT 2 WORDS DO NOT BELONG IN THE SAME SENTENCE?: "nice" "whore"
292. YOUR BEST HALLOWEEN COSTUME?: Genie. Those were the days when i could show my tummy without feeling fat.
293. DO YOU PLAY VIDEO GAMES?: I'm lifeless, not that lifeless, though.
294. WHAT DO YOU USE YOUR COMPUTER FOR?: Internet, typing
295. HOW MANY CDs DO YOU OWN?: Too many too count.
296. GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT?: Winning the 5K for the femal high school students
297. GREATEST FAILURE?: Almost my whole life is a Failure
298. LONGEST TIME SPENT MEDITATING: I can't meditate, sitting in silence kills me.
299. THINGS YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME SAY: I'll say anything.
300. THINGS I HAVE BLOWN UP: My kitchen, well, almost... apparently, tin and microwaves don't mix...
301. THINGS I WANT TO BLOW UP: Long Island
302. A WORD YOU HATE: "whore"
303. ARE YOU AMUSED BY SAFETY PINS?: Yes I am
304. HAVE YOU EVER USED DUCT TAPE AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR SEWING?: No, scotch tape...
305. WORD/PHRASE YOU INVENTED: Unpointful
306. DEAD PERSON YOU'D LIKE TO MEET: Edgar Allen Poe, he's my lover.
307. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?: Quickly, and by my own will.
308. LAST DREAM WAS: Dennis not wanting to talk to me.
309. PEOPLE I THINK WOULD MAKE A GOOD GAY COUPLE: Richie and Chuck
310. WHEN DID YOU CRY THE MOST?: 09.05.03
311. CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE: Blackness
312. DUMBEST MOVIE EVER SEEN: Dumb and Dumber.
313. HAVE A FUNNY MOVIE THEATER STORY?: Yeah.
314. HOW MANY LICKS DOES IT TAKE TO GET TO THE CENTER OF A TOOTSIE POP?: 104
315. 5 MEMORABLE THINGS YOU'VE DONE: 75th in Manhattan, Overall Female in Islip 5K, COUNTIES (spring, XC) made three Honor Societies, Most Improved on XC
316. 5 THINGS YOU DID TODAY: Phone w/ Mike, Phone w/ Yvonne, errands, applebee's, homework.
317. 5 PEOPLE WHO MEAN A LOT TO YOU: I'm limited to five? Okay, Family, Track Girls, Track Boys, Crew, Members who aren't yet crew, but I can still talk to them.
318. 5 THINGS THAT DISGUST YOU: Fakes, Sluts, Spiders, PDA, The Tillitsons.
319. MOST EXPENSIVE ITEM YOU OWN: The jewelry Mommy won't let me wear, and keeps locked up in a safe.
320. ONE RANDOM, LITTLE KNOWN FACT ABOUT YOU: I'm not really all that quiet, actually, I'm far from it.
321. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?: Posters, Pictures, Shelves, bulletin boards, plaques, Numbers.
322. HOW MANY PHONES ARE IN YOUR ROOM?: One
323. INFLATABLE FURNITURE?: A chair, that's still boxed.
324. HAVE A TV IN YOUR ROOM?: No
325. ALLOW SIBLINGS IN YOUR ROOM?: I share my room
326. HAVE A STEREO IN YOUR ROOM?: Yes.
327. DOES YOUR ROOM LOOK LIKE A 5 YEAR OLDS?: It's a mess, so yeah.
VIEWS ON LOVE
328. DO YOU BELIEVE IN TRUE LOVE?: Of course.
329. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?: Yeah.
330. FATE?: Life revolves around fate
331. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?: Yeah.
332. IF SO, WITH WHOM?: Dennis
333. HAD A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?: Many...
334. HOW DID YOU TWO HOOK UP?: Mostly Online.
335. BEST PART OF BEING TOGETHER?: Holding a hand, leaning on a shoulder, lying on a chest, someone who is always there, being close friends (with benefits ;-) )
336. WORST PART OF BEING TOGETHER?: Having them expect that they will be your only life.
337. WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH?: OOO... um... I wanna say Brendan Brown, but I know that's wrong...
338. CURRENT CRUSH?: ;-) You know...
339. YOUR GREATEST REGRET?: Letting crazy chances and momnets go by without jumping in.
340. WHAT WOULD YOUR DREAM DATE BE LIKE?: Just being with the guy I love. Actually, dinner is always nice, and he'll bring me white roses. And, we'll lay on my trampoline until the sun comes up.
341. HAD/HAVE AN ONLINE RELATIONSHIP?: no
342. HAVE YOU EVER SAID "I LOVE YOU" AND MEANT IT?: I mean what I say.
343. BETTER TO HAVE LOVED AND LOST THAN NEVER LOVED AT ALL?: Of course. Always need the experience.
344. BEST PART ABOUT BEING SINGLE?: Flaunting it.
345. WORST PART ABOUT BEING SINGLE?: Wanting to be a couple.
346. ARE YOU SCARED TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?: Yes! When it comes to boys, I'm shy.
347. WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?: How they hold themselves
348. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?: Yes, I do
349. DO YOU REMEMBER YOUR FIRST LOVE?: Dennis
350. DO YOU STILL LOVE THEM?: Yes, in a way..
351. DO YOU CONSIDER LOVE A MISTAKE?: No, to love, or to be loved, is great.
352. EVER BEEN KISSED?: Yes, I'm not Drew Barrymore. :-P
353. NAME OF FIRST KISS?: JP
354. BEST KISSER?: Michael
355. WORST KISSER?: Farrell
356. POSSIBLE TO LOVE AND HATE ONE PERSON AT THE SAME TIME?: Yeah
There ya go. Well, I'm out like PAMELA in a flat chested contest. Night kiddies, later days.