|Current mood:|| aggravated|
|Current music:||The Mars Volta- Intertiatic E.S.P.|
1. Chris is trying to guilt trip me. I have alot going on at the moment, so NO, i cannot hang out with him whenever HE wants to. And I'm not sorry about it, I have to get my work done. I'm SICK of saying I'm sorry to him. Because half the time, I'm not, but I want to settle it and get over it.
2. A kid in Student Council with me, his dad died recently. It's scary. A few weeks ago, Tom's dad died. We're (we=student council) trying to find out what charity/organization/fund we can donate to, instead of sending flowers. So many deaths, it's sad... and scary.
3. I have to find time to do some homecoming float building.
4. I have to go college finding.
5. I have to bake cupcakes for tomorrow night.
6. I have to bake cupcakes next week for Literary Satire.
7. AP US Government and Politics. Period.
8. My schedule at work is killing me.
9. I haven't hung out with my friends in weeks.
that's what's going through my head right now.
I want to see The Mars Volta the day after my birthday.
But I'm pretty sure they're making me work.
On my birthday, the day after my birthday, the day after that, the day after that, and the day after that.
Because "birthdays aren't holidays."
I need a better job.