1) You wake up with perfect skin, perfect hair, and no acne. Ever.
2) You have faithful friends, one smart and the other even dumber than you. However, when the smart one starts to dedicate his life to Dwarf Lord or if the dumber one randomly decides to become anorexic, you can solve the crisis in a thirty minute interval.
3) You have the stereotypical arch-nemesis who's less attractive than you yet more popular than you. While the nemesis attempts to make your life a living hell by making a loser cheer specially for you or sabotage your ribbon dance performance, you always get sweet revenge by dumping beans, punch, water, etc. on her.
4) You have a crush on a guy who has the intelligence of a Q-Tip. Even though you never get the hint that he's not interested in being in a relationship with you, it's still thrilling to be his bride in a detective party game.
5) You lack poise and are clumsier than a pirate with two pegged legs. However, everyone still loves you for it.
6) Your smart best guy friend has a somewhat unrealistic crush on you, and it takes your arch-nemesis to make you see that. However, the odd pairing gives your show higher ratings and fanfiction writers conceptual orgasms.
7) You can get your smart friend to make a movie just for you by hanging out with a stupid "bad girl" who talks like an algebraic work sheet.
8) You never, ever wear the same things twice.
9) You have an annoying younger brother who is practically afraid of you.
10) Your parents are more clueless than a pre-schooler playing Trivial Pursuit.
How cool is that?
Post a comment in response:
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|