|Current mood:|| good|
|Current music:||"You've Got To Hide Your Love Away" by Eddie Vedder|
A quiz thing. Yeah, I know, it's lame...
seven things you fear:
1. Being alone.
4. The United States goverment.
5. Having a trivial death.
6. Not finding love.
7. Suddenly losing something important to me.
seven things that make you laugh:
3. Godzilla movies.
4. Trailer Park Boys.
6. Clone High.
7. Will Ferrell.
seven things you love:
1. The Royal Tenenbaums.
2. Jeff Buckley.
3. My roomates.
4. Chocolate-covered coffee beans.
5. My apartment.
7. The Nightmare Before Christmas.
seven things you hate:
1. Emo kids.
2. Being alone.
3. Avril Lavigne.
4. People who think too much of themselves.
5. People who fake their way through life.
6. The apparent "it's cool to be an obnoxious fucking idiot" craze that has swept TV and movies.
7. Ashton Kutcher.
seven things you don't understand:
1. Why everyone thinks university is such a necessity.
2. Why people seem to prefer summer to the rest of the seasons.
3. Why Avril Lavigne thinks she'll still be around in five years.
4. Why and how George Bush has managed to brainwash his people into believing in him.
5. Why video games are so damned expensive.
6. Why everyone still doesn't know about Jeff Buckley.
7. Why the media is so respected.
right now you are:
4. Pondering my hair cut.
5. Wondering about the whereabouts of my kitchen table and bouquet of flowers.
6. Glad I have the day off.
7. Wondering how I'll be able to get changed without a key to the apartment.
seven facts about you:
1. I don't have a bank account.
2. I owe Columbia House well over a hundred dollars.
3. I'm suprisingly sensitive.
4. I've been in love.
5. I prefer fries to baked potato.
6. I like Chantal Kreviazuk, Norah Jones & Aimee Mann.
7. I want to be a screenwriter.
seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Win an Independant Spirit award.
2. Make a movie with a multi-million-dollar budget.
3. Have children.
4. Revive Hair as a movie.
5. Go on a lavish vacation far away with all my friends.
6. Have sex with someone famous.
7. Fall in love again, and be loved in return.
seven things you can do:
3. Gross people out.
4. Reassure people.
5. Put my leg behind my head.
6. Be sweet.
7. Sleep longer than nanyone else in the world.
seven things you can't do:
5. Swim very well.
6. Talk with a British and/or Scottish and/or English and/or Irish and/or Australian accent.
7. Fight like a man.
seven famous people you want to meet:
1. Wes Anderson.
2. Spike Jonze.
3. Luke Wilson.
4. Will Ferrell.
5. Jennifer Garner.
6. Rachel Weisz.
7. Gwen Stefani.
top seven songs people should give a listen to:
1. "No Pressure Over Cappuccino" by Alanis Morissette
2. "The Scientist" by Coldplay
3. "Dancing Alone" by Ours
4. "Hallelujah" by Jeff Buckley
5. "Grey Street" by Dave Matthews Band
6. "New York, New York" by Ryan Adams
7. "Strange Condition" by Pete Yorn
seven websites you recommend: