|Current mood:|| creative|
|Current music:||the Thrills, on Jay Leno|
So, I've spent about 35 minutes figuring out how to use this thing and get it looking relatively attractive.. I like it so far, I used to have a Teen Open Diary but Blurty looks like a lot of fun, mostly because it's a poor man's Livejournal, which is what I really want, but can't get. Arg. Oh well, this looks like a worthwhile experience. =)
I was at TOD since seventh or eighth grade, and now I'm in 10th. Lots of changes. Especially this year and the last.
To make a long story short, when I started high school, I started with a tabula rasa. A clean slate. I hardly ever see any of my middle school friends due to class schedules, but I have found a niche with my high school ones. I adore my friends, and my boyfriend even more. He and I have been dating since April 11th, 2003. You do the math, because I really suck at it. I may be in Algebra II/Trig, but don't let that fool you.
I really enjoy writing, it's a hobby you could say. I take creative writing at school (Monacan) and enjoy it thoroughly. Right now I have three different journals I write in. Why? I don't know, probably because I'm dumb. =P
My friends are great. Here's a list of them in case you feel like adding me to your friends list and read more about me.
- Sergio - best friend, and boyfriend. =) I love him.
- Joey - good friend, known him since last year.
- Andrew - same deal
- Richard - college freshman, he's the token black guy of our group and also the shortest. I make fun of him a lot, lol.
- Austin - the only freshman I tolerate, because he's cool.
- Alex - woohoo! She rocks, oh yeah. (diggity diggity diggity!)
- Crystal - short Mexican who has a different boyfriend every two weeks or so. If it lasts longer we all begin to wonder.
Hmm.. yeah, jeez it's late. Or, early.. whatever. I think I'm now off to bed.