Winners of November's Caption This! Contest:
3) The lengths some people go to for tongue-descaling.
2) Eve had clearly misheard the serpent's instructions.
1) The deep-throat competition produced a clear winner.
3) Weekly yoga with the Stepford Wives.
2) Workers at the Emperor's New Clothes sweatshop hold up their handiwork.
1) Members of Young PAP chant 'Long Live Great Leader' in robotic ecstasy.
3) Melvin (aka Maung Win) celebrates his 5th year of asylum in Singapore with a prayer for peace.
2) "I am NOT going to wish for my crater to disappear! Where is it? I can't even see it."
1) "So at the void deck I opened my mouth like this, and looked up..."
3) Perineal exercises can be so FUN! Now, CLENCH!
2) After the umpteenth round of super-enthu cheering at the Superteen Camp, he finally managed to message H-E-L-P M-E to everyone on his phone list.
1) Children at a Special School make New Year's wishes a month early.
3) Scientists have discovered a link between contact lens-wear and lesbianism.
2) 'Look sultry' meant different things to different people.
1) It was obvious from the beginning who was going to drop out of tranny school.
3) 3 commercial, 1 couture.
2) "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"
1) Suan Lake.
3) The pugilistic manoeuvres of the Pufferfish Sect were unique, to say the least.
2) The ninja explained his unique attire: he carried out his attacks in mangrove swamps only, waist deep in water.
1) Early rejected storyboard for Kung Fu Panda. (They only kept the Panda)
This is actually a composite taken from four different sources:
From Left to Right:
1) New Light of Myanmar newspaper byline photo, Agriculture Section
2) Outram Secondary School: Lab Technician photo pasted on Staff Movement Chart
3) National JC Yearbook, Pioneer Batch, 1970
4) S-League Newsletter: Dalien Shide imports new China-born midfielder
If you laughed at any of these, you are as much a CB as I am hahaha.
Post a comment in response:
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|