|Current music:||Jimmy Eat World - Hear you Me|
Wow, the Cubs/Marlins game was crazy last night. The Cubs completely broke down in the eighth, I thought for sure the run for the Marlins was through. The other game, yeah, well the Red Sox better beat the Yankees or else I'm going to be even more pissed off at them then just eliminating my A's. I've had it with Sportscenter always talking about damn Kobe Bryant! Just shut up about it.
1. State your name, and any/all pennames you've used: Georgette, mainly my name or slashockey
2. How long have you been writing? Uhm, somewhere between four to six years or so.
3. How did you get into writing? I was inspired by the general slashyness of the groups I liked at the time.
4. What genres/fandoms do you write in? Sports (mainly hockey), wrestling, band & original.
5. Which one do you prefer most (if any)? Hockey.
6. Which one do prefer least (if any)? Band
7. Is there a fandom you've wanted to write in, but never have?
8. Is there something you're writing now that you once said you never would? Yes, I'm writing it now actually thanks to my icon picture.
9. If someone were to ask you, what type of writer would you say you were? Depends, it's mostly angst though I don't really get inspired to right typical love stories.
10. How many stories have you written? A lot.
11. Are they evenly distributed throughout all genres, or does one dominate? Definitely hockey slash.
12. Is that your favorite genre? Yeah.
13. What's your favorite story? Anything by Chrissy (especially Beautiful Child)
14. What's your least favorite story (don't lie, everyone has one)? Anything badly written or het.
So Long - Guster
Lighthouse's Tale - Nickel Creek
Absolutely Zero - Jason Mraz
Short Stories With Tragic Endings - From Autumn to Ashes
Hear you me - Jimmy Eat World
Out of Reach - The Get Up Kids
Closure - Chevelle
Kill the Rock - Mindless Self Indulgence
Ender - Finch
You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday
It's actually kind of cool outside today, maybe I'll go walk the dogs or something.