LIST OF AWESOME:
1) Woke up after 11 am
2) Ate a big brunch with more bacon than usual
3) luxuriated at brunch and hung out with people for longer than brunch should have lasted
4) Went to CVS (original plan) with Mary to buy necessities like HAIR GEL haha.
5) Ended up buying REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CHRISTMAS TREES as well.
6) Went to starbucks with Mary (much better than original plan to go back to my room and lay around)
7) Ordered a GRANDE (not even tall) Caramel Brulee Latte with all the trimmings (ie, no substituting the milk or anything).
8) Mary paid for it.
9) Went to Bent Spoon for their delicious cupcakes and to sit down
10) SAW SANTA OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!!!!
11) IT STARTED TO SNOW!!!!
12) Randomly stopped into Origins because Mary said they give free mini-facials
13) SCHEDULED A FREE MINI FACIAL
14) Wasted time until mini-facial at the two coolest Japanese shops I've ever been too (one is like LULU with more video game stuff and the other has more clothes/bags!!!)
15) GOT A FREE MINI FACIAL AND WAS NOT ALLERGIC TO ANY OF THE STUFF THEY PUT ON MY FACE
16) BOUGHT AN ENTIRE GIFT SET OF FACE SHIT FOR MYSELF (this is big. I never buy anything for myself. Especially face shit. But it is good face shit. My skin feels so soft.)
17) Cool dude threw some free stuff in mah bag!
18) Went back to my room in the snow and listened to Christmas Music and did nothing for an hour!
19) Went to a chinese restaurant with my friends to further celebrate!
20) Went to a gospel ensemble concert for my friend Alicia and celebrated my birthday WITH JESUS HALLELUJAH!!!
21) Went back to my room and listened to Christmas Music again for an hour!
22) Went to my eating club and was treated to hot chocolate + Baileys (yum) and a FULL BOX OF BENT SPOON CUPCAKES!!! THEY ARE THE BEST CUPCAKES OF LIFE.
23) Went with two of my friends to a free showing of Inglourious Basterds at the local movie theater complete with ALL YOU CAN EAT POPCORN AND SODA
24) Inglourious Basterds was AWESOME.
(that's more than 22 things but there's 2 for good luck?)
Now to go to bed. Tomorrow I catch up on real life! And I have a concert. That I'm in.
Post a comment in response:
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|