Everyone knows blurty is retarded right now. I feel like no one looks after blurty anymore so who knows when it'll be fixed.
my entries default to locked now, and the logging in thing barely works so I cannot change that back, so what I have to do is make an entry and EDIT it to make it public. anyway, on with the major things:
1. I am done with finals! As of saturday morning. 3 month hiatus of blogging about all-nighters and annoying papers! Actually, I can't guarantee that...
2. The PLOrk concert saturday night was fantastic. CRAZY, but fantastic. My entire immediately family, and katie's roomie alexis, AND TOM, actually came! I was so excited to see people there. I'm SO doing it again next year (it's actually a class, but there are two levels)
3. Tomorrow is my counterpoint class' final performance! aaaah! I've been organizing, with a few others, a secret surprise for my professor and preceptor. We've ordered a cake with parallel tritones on it. YAY! And completely irrelevant cards. And milk! I'm excited. Some groups got together to run through some pieces. My first piece is slow so it sounded great, but my second piece is fast and hard. Hopefully it'll magically come together. I love sax chamber groups. But saxophone midi is TERRIBLE so I'm kind of glad there will be a live performance.
4. i've been sleeping 12 hours a day and taking naps. I'm making up for two weeks of lost sleep.
5. Lots of stuff coming up, I can't think.
Post a comment in response:
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|