|Current mood:|| touched|
|Current music:||All You Wanted - Michelle Branch|
if you need me, you know I'll be there
It's six thirty in the morning and I just watched Mike finally propose to Phoebe... *sigh* Screen proposals are just amazing... But this time, it wasn't actually perfect. He tried to propose at a Knicks game, on the score board but someone else did it before him, and Phoebe commented that it was a lame-ass way to propose. He had to run off to cancel his proposal. Phoebe found out, of course and the rest of the gang suggested she propose to him instead, the exact same way cos he'll never expect it. It almost didn't happen cos just before the sign came on, he said he needed to pee... But she made him stay, and she proposed. And he just zoned out... And the crowd was booing em, saying Mike had no balls and Phoebe was wearing the pants.
Finally, at dinner the next night she tried to alleviate the situation by joking about it. She assured him that whenever and however he intended to propose, she'd say yes. Be it on a scoreboard at a basketball or baseball game, or sky writing, or cheesy movie guys who hides rings in cakes... At which point he stops and stares at his own cake. And she stares too. She apologized profusely. She had no idea why she kept screwing it up! Mike said he didn't care. He was going to do it. He took the ring out, and proposed (the proposal was beautiful, but too tired to get the script). She said yes.
Mike: I love you.
Phoebe: I love you more.
Mike: Not possible...
Gets off his knees and kisses her. *swoon*
But I guess things like that do happen in real life. Heck, it must've taken a real-life person to have thought of that kind of proposal anyway. You know, girls always dream about their weddings. The guys may get anal about the whole planning of the wedding and stuff but we girls have been planning it since we were five... I'm not every girl but I guess most of them do think about the perfect proposal, the perfect ring, the perfect wedding, the perfect man. They plan exactly how the guy will propose, and where. Me? The only thing I can fathom is the ring. It's the only thing that won't change. The only thing that isn't original. The only thing that can be perfect. The imperfections can be fun. Imagine someone tripping on the train on the day of the ceremony. Or have proposal bloopers like Mike and Phoebe. When you get right down to it, are you marrying the marriage, or the man?
Oh, the sun has risen.
1. Who did you last get angry with?: Myself
2. What is your weapon of choice?: flashy flashy magick
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?: yes
4. How about of the same sex?: hm.. I haven't tried
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?: uh... I don't really know...
6. What is your pet peeve?: people sticking their tongues out at me
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?: I keep them, but at the back of my head
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a while?: study
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?: 2pm
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Yuima
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?: joseph wanted to dress as a bali dancer, that's why he took the couch sheet <-- to mom, cos he took the sheet cos his cigs were under there
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...?): no way...
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?: yeeps... months ago...
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?: I don't
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?: which beverages are yuppie? mocha frapp?
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?: dark meat. juicy, red and bloody
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?: a couple of gin, vodka n tequila shots. I suck at drinking.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?: People say I need to eat more...
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?: No.. I have an issue with my flab
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?: salty
7. Have you ever looked at a small pet or child and thought, "LUNCH"?: I wanted to cook Gabriel and give him to Fudge for her lunch...
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?: um.. one
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?: um.. three
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?: yes. you saying you don't?
4. Have you "done it"?: dunnit, dammit
5. What is your favourite body part on a person of your gender of choice?: eyes.. oh-so-dreamy!
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?: eh? no
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?: no
1. How many credit cards do you own?: none. but i sure as hell would like one
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?: kinokuniya... -_- I buy fancy overpriced stationery and comic books
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?: spend it, duh
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?: rich
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?: for a while, i would
6. Have you ever stolen anything?: yeah.. money, and knick knacks from friends (yes, stay away from me)
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?: only about 200
1. What's one thing you have done that you're most proud of?: some people are still under the impression that i'm a smart kid.. i fool real good
2. What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?: pass my o levels and get into jc
3. What's one thing would you like to accomplish in your life?: to be happy more often than I'm sad
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?: no, not really
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?: haha.. yeah.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?: uh huh
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?: I didn't sleep
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?: Jon's apple notebook
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?: Jennifer Aniston
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?: someone happy
4. Have you ever been cheated on?: maybe
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?: yesh
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?: guts
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey?: i don't care
8. Finally, what is your favourite deadly sin?: gluttony