1. Nice to meet you I am:
2.Who was the last person who held your hand?
3. Have you ever kissed someone with braces?
4. Who is the fourth received call on your recent calls list?
5. if you could change your eye color what would it be?
6. what is the wallpaper on your phone?
7. how many pillows are on your bed?
8. who was the last text message you sent to?
9. is there someone that has a crush on you?
10. what was the best thing that happened to you this year?
11. have you ever had a surprise birthday party?
kind of. mary started planning my 21st way before i had realized it
13. when's the last time you cried?
15. do you have a crush on somebody?
16. who was the last person that made you laugh?
18. who was the last person to text you ?
19. what's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
almost two hours i think! to brad henley. my phone got really warm. or maybe when i used to talk to patrick in michigan or timmy in brandon, manitoba.
20. what lotion do you use?
21. have you seen your best friend cry?
i have seen one of the three cry.
22. where did you last eat?
i am eating yogurt right now this second! right here!
23. do you dance in the car?
26. what is the one thing that you cannot stand?
girls when they say 'hun' to other girls. and the way the media is pretending that Ron Paul doesnt exist. mccain is a nut job! wtf! the media has picked mccain over ron paul for us?
27. does your mom vacuum early in the morning, when you're sleeping?
haha she used to when i lived at home. and id get up and complain and shed tell me to clean my room or do my laundry or what do i want for breakfast and i'm like OHH MY GODD its 8 am i went to sleep at 5! and it doesnt stop. <3 my mommy though.
30. how did you get your last bruise?
not sure. i dont know where i get most of them.
31. would you rather sleep at a friend's or have them over?
i love being the hostess but my apt is pretty small for too much entertaining at the moment. well it's not like it's not going to get any bigger, but you know what i mean.
32. who is in your house right now?
well let's see. in my apartment there is dmitri, emma, violet and me.
35. what do you smell like right now?
i dont know. however i normally smell.
36. do you have a hard time admitting you're wrong?
no. if i agree that, in fact, i was incorrect, i'm totally cool with saying so. but if people say i'm wrong but i am very sure of my stance, i dont change it. i'm confident with large/big picture decisions. not so much on like, what a good movie would be to rent.
39. Do you get annoyed easily?
not usually. but riding the bus every day has been shortening my tolerance for loud cell phone talkers, 20 something male sorts (talking about their drunken escapades), crazy people and the giggly girls with unnaturally high vocal tones. it's pretty great having a nintendo ds though.
40. what color is your laundry basket?
dunno. there's a lot here. there's like a peach colored one.
41. does your mom make you wear a winter coat?
ahah well she tries. i have [mary's] wool coat thats missing two buttons and a jacket from 6th grade. it fits. but neither are winter coats. so when it's cold out, it's really fucking cold for me. still, im used to it and i'm not bothered by shivering enough to purchase a new coat.
42. do you like sea food?
yesss. but fishy fishes i'm not totally into and scallops are hit and miss. but i love oysters and clams and shrimpssss and kalamari.
43. do you own any Hollister clothes?
naah. unless i took something from my sister that is.
44. do you think those stores are too expensive?
oh most definitely. that's why i shop at good will and my sister's closet. heehee.
45. where do you shop at most?
metro market, walgreens.
48. can you go on myspace from school or work?
school. i work at a factory, mann.
49. who was the last person you kissed?
50.whats your favorite season?
52. whats your favorite color?
53. do you get along with your parents?
yes. actually both of them now. prosac is pretty awesome.
54. What are you listening to?
right now? asobi seksu
55. what are your favorite colors?
see question 52.
57. have you ever thought that your life was so bad you wanted to give up?
yes. age 12-14. age 18. perhaps 15, too.
58. do you have any tattoos?
i have one. i like it.
59. What are you doing right now
getting ready to retire to the bedroom. which is my fold out couch that is seven inches away.
oh, i see! this is a separate question and answer session. -sio
1. Do you think you can last in a relationship for six months without cheating?
ive never even had an inkling that would lead me to cheating. i've got some hardcore, monogamous brain cells.
2. When was the last time you saw the fifth person on your top?
3. How much older than you is the last person you kissed?
4. What is one thing you hear a lot?
the ceiling fan as it rotates. the leaky shower that drives me up a wall. the pc fans doing their darndest not to explode. annd. 'you have a nice smile'
6. Are you married?
last time i checked, i wasn't.
7. Have you ever regretted letting someone go?
of course. however, i imagined this as my hand over a ledge, shakily gripping someone's arm who is moments away from a cliff-induced splattering. otherwise, no.
8. Is there anyone who doesn't like you?
oh i'm certain.*cough* AL *cough*
9. Do you miss someone?
can i say errk again?
10. Next time you will kiss someone?
not counting the cats or ferret? like sunday maybe. i dunno.
11. Are looks important?
yes, but i can say that because i'm young. when i become a veruca salt blueberry at 30 and break my slender ankles annually thanks to my off-the-chart BMI, i'll decide then that it's the personality that counts.
12. What are you wearing?
13. Are you in love?
with cats and stuff.
14. Do you like getting things from others?
i ponder who would say no to this question.
15. What is your current mood?
i'm a little drowsy. poster child for the slugabeds!
17. Were you smiling when you woke up this morning?
well, my goodness. of course i was. and laughing too.
18. Which is more romantic: sunrise or sunset?
sunset. unless you're just going to sleep at sunrise. that's occasionally a nice thing.
19. Quick, say a verse from any movie?
The fog is getting thicker!
AND LEO IS GETTING LAAAARGER!
20. Would you die for someone?
i dont suppose posthumously that i could feel grateful for not having died in vain. i wonder how fucked my life would be if i got to that point where i had to decide whether or not to sacrifice myself for someone else. that's shit that happens in zombie/sci fi movies. although, i see this is much more a reality for civilians and soldiers in warzones who are dealing non stop with the horror of seeing others die in gruesome ways and the trepidation that you could be next. of course i have never witnessed or felt this, but in that situation, i would certainly put myself in harm's way in an attempt to save someone else. although once you're dead, you dont really know if you saved their life or if they went down with you. but no one could later accuse you of not trying!
21. Last song you heard?
the field mice- the last letters
22. How many letters are in your last name?
seven. just like my first name.
25. How was your day?
magnificent! except for my incredibly sore back. princess and the pea syndrome sucks! (my term of course. it's where i can feel every little thing under my mattress and it throws me off. i remember once i had a sharpie between my mattress and box spring, and i couldnt sleep well all week until i realized it was there.)
26. Do you live near any of your friends?
of course. in the cittaaay yeah yeah yeah.
27. Are you scared of spiders?
28. Do you have a piercing?
no. i mean yes.
29. Where if any?
upstairs downstairs and in the kitchen.
30. What color is your hair?
brunette. i wish it was more auburn though. no one says auburn anymore.
31. Do you believe in love?
i do. but i dont believe that love is, by default, a permanent emotion. if it was, we'd all go crazy and want to die for the rest of our lives after our first hardcore crushes told us it wasnt mutual. so by means of species survival, we can fall out of love almost as easily (and move on to the next potential luuuver) that's if we're not counting the fear and reluctance to leave the comfort that goes along with long term relationships, i mean. but it's lovely when two people can change together as they age and end up still having a lot in common so there's stuff to talk about, even though theyve seen each other every day for thirty five years kind of thing.
32. Are you pregnant?
no, thank goodness. but there's an abortion clinic in walking distance, if you know, i was into that. heh.
34. Do you curse a lot?
i do. i used to be so afraid to, but the medication i take brings out what i really want to say. which is fuck and shit and fucking and shit ton.
6. Do you wish you were with someone right now?
it would be cool but they'd have to watch me fall asleep. unless it was errk cause i'd have the motivation to make popcorn.
37. Who were the last three people that sent you a text message?
mary errk nick greene
41. Would you ever take it up the ass?
haha, i was just blindsided by a 'survey'! i dont know, man. i have contemplated this question many a time in my adult life.
42. Do you wish someone would call you?
did you mean in particular? (see, that's an apostrophe because i addressed an inanimate object as if it could react! omg 10th grade english.) sure, i mean, but not anyone specific.
43. What is bugging you right now?
my feet feel dry.
47. Do you have a wild side?
oh, you are some silly geese, 15 year old bff girls that made this survey. lolol.
48. Kissed someone in the last twenty-four hours?
49. Have you lost friends in the past years?
not from this mortal coil. but indeed i have lost a great number in closeness.
50. What were you doing at midnight last night?
listening to the katamari theme song over and over really loudly. >;D
51. Last person you ate dinner with?
52. Last thing you watched on TV?
53. What is the last text message you sent say?
54. What is the last text message in your inbox say?
aww we r so awesunnn
Post a comment in response:
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|