|Current mood:|| weird|
|Current music:||skatanic - rbf|
i stole this from kindra who stole it from laura who stole it from brittany
1. Your name spelled backwards.
2. Where were your parents born?
Mom- Tennessee (i think)
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
it was probably se7en
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
in orlando, oh baby
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
7. How many kids do you want?
8. Type of music you dislike most?
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
No, but mrs. mcconnell has.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
yes. both. i want to do both. i am going to do both.
16. Do you have a garden?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Reservoir Dogs, bua ha ha! I have seen Reservoir Dogs. did i spell that right?
21. Favorite pizza topping?
Cheese and pepperoni
22. Chips or popcorn?
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
none...i use that blue lip balm stuff that smells like lemon. its gouda.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
apple i do believe
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
I guess Sam and Andy's with Meredith, Luke, and Kindra, yayayyayay
28. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
I can't vote
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
in like first grade...my grandparents still have them but i dont like tomatos anymore. my grandfather eats them like apples. its weird. moving on...
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
32. Are you a good cook?
i'd like to think so...but i dont know if others would agree.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
of course i do.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
personally? no. but i've convinced my grandmother to on several occasions.
35. Sprite or 7-up?
sprite because i have more experience with the substance...
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? how about school?
band uniforms! yes! and softball uniforms! yes!
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
food for the band trip with haley
38. Ever throw up in public?
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
finding true love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
41. Ever call a 1-900 number?
42. Can ex's be friends?
i wouldnt know.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
no. i've always not had much hair and its uber thin...i looked bald until i was like 5.
45. What did you eat today?
one of those lunch sandwiches, two cookies, and a number 5 combo meal from Chick-fil-a
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
in the episodes from the 90s i really loved the spartan cheerleaders and the jack handey letters...i also loved Matt Foley, motivational speaker.
47. What was the name of your first pet?
48. What is in your purse?
cell phone, wallet (money, student IDs, haleypicture, homecoming picture, learner's permit, library card), keys (yukon, house, honda), spearmint altoids
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
stare in the mirror for like 30 minutes.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Gabby, Steve, and Cliff doing Blitz Day with me. i <3 them. they didnt have to be with wretched annoying me, but they did. therefore i love them. i also appreciate my mommy picking me up everyday, because she doesnt have to do that. i also appreciate mme scheuler not making the french test today. i also am grateful to cliff for attempting to explain that retarted chemistry to me today in english. and for haley telling me what 'counting up' meant....and for haley laughing with me during the tampon incident. yay. i love real friends.
p.s. who should i ask to sadie hawkins? i know who i want to ask. but i want your imput, readers of my blurty!