|Current mood:|| tired|
|Current music:||Visions of Atlantis - Return to You|
First post! ^^
Okay, I'm on a point system to try getting my life on track. I'm very easily motivated, so I decided to try making a point system that will award me with points for everything I do that's good for me. Every thing will give me 1-3 points, after how difficult the thing is for me. Anyways, here's the points:
- Math test giving me a 6: 1 point (My math is so easy I want to cry sometimes.)
- Other test giving me a 6: 2 points
- Other test giving me a 5: 1 point
- Actually go to school: 3 points (Currently. I'm in a bad period, which means I have great troubles getting to school at all. Might put down the point reward on this if my life turns out better.)
- Homework, written: 1 point per handwritten page, 1 point every 2nd computer-written page.
- Homework, reading: 1 point every 2 pages
- Bring lunch to school: 1 point (If I eat it too, of course.)
- Eat breakfast before school: 2 points
- Exercise: 1 point every half an hour
- Wash clothes: 1 point per wash
- Roleplay: 1 point (This is, believe it or not, hard to do right now. As I said, I'm in a bad period right now.)
- Read a book: 1 point every 50 pages
- One day without sweets: 3 points
- Food: 1 point per meal (only real meals count. Eating an apple will for example not give me this point.)
- Tidy and clean the kitchen: 1 point if not very messy, 2 points when it's like it uses to be (Very messy)
- Get up when school's off: 2 points before 10, 1 point before 12 (Of course AM!)
- Eat only healthy foodstuffs a whole day: 2 points (In addition to the meal points I'll acquire, and the non-sweets points, if applicable.)
- Write a letter to one of my pen friends: 3 points if I write back the same day, 2 points if I write during one week after I got the letter, 1 point if procrastinated longer.
Here's the points I've achieved this week:
Friday (today): 2 so far.
Total so far this week: 15
These points will, of course, get a boost when I start school again on Tuesday. Going to school will give me a lot of points, because I usually don't. Which is a bad thing, especially now that I'm doing High School again.
I was going to get another point yesterday, but I didn't have the strength to attend one of my favourite past-time activities: Role playing. That says a lot about my mood yesterday. Blah.
Today? I'm okay. I'll meet up with one of my best friends later today, and this is the friend I haven't seen since the summer vacation! We're going to spend some time at another friend's house, and I'm really looking forward to it! =D
Apart from my mood, I also have another issue I must fix on. I'm currently 192 lb, for God's sake! My goal, ladies and gentlemen, is 155 lb. Wish me luck! (I'm 5'7'', by the way. So yeah, almost 200 lb is a bit too heavy. >.<)
Feel free to ask me questions or give me comments. I like them, and I'll answer almost any questions!