- everyone used verdana in size one?
- Times New Roman was the "bad" font and if you used it, your website officially sucked?
- people typed LiKe tHiS and it wasn't lame?
- Kayta made websites (uncertainty.nu, morbidkitten.net, excessive angelfire / gurlpages)?
- if you wanted a journal online, you had to type out the HTML for each individual entry?
- everything wasn't owned by Yahoo?
- it was cool to misspell your name (i.e. emilee, emylee)?
- pop-ups were just a kind of children's book?
- you didn't need a code to sign up for LJ?
- I was cool (yeah, me, neither)?
- everyone had an altern.org / manifest-angel.com website?
- animated gifs were cool, then not cool, and then cool again?
- no one anti-aliased their text?
- you first tried to FTP and you couldn't figure it out, so you threw things at the computer?
- you thought the actual computer was the big screen?
- it took you fifteen minutes to type one sentence?