|Current mood:|| full|
|Current music:||My Mom Singing "Through The Fire"...hehe|
1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I'll ask you 5 questions.
3. You'll update your journal with my 5 questions, and your 5 answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people 5 questions when they want to be interviewed.
1. What's one thing you can't live without?
Well, the one thing i probably can't live without is the gold cross pendant my mom gave to me for my birthday. It helps me through my tough times plus it's has a great sentimental value being that my mommy had given it to me.
2. What is the best thing about being you?
Wow...that's a hard question. I really don't analyze myself that much. Maybe by best buddy Rex can answer this one for me. BUT, if I must answer it, I guess the best thing about me would be that I try my best to make everyone happy. Even if it means that I put myself aside for a while, just as long as everyone I love and care about is happy then my job is done.
3. If you can be some place else where would you want to be?
If I can be some place else, the I would want to be there in the Philippines. All of my relatives and family are there and they're super important to me. Plus, I miss the life there. I miss being Filipino...hehe.
4. Is there such thing as True Love?
I believe so...I mean someone may not be able to see it right away, but I know that True Love is for real. I know I may not be the right person to be saying this, but even amidst all the chaos I've been through I think I'm just now seeing the True Love I've been waiting for. Besides, everything is worth it in the end.
5. If you were given a chance to be someone else for one day who would you choose to be?
Hmmm...If I was someone else for one day, I think I would want to be Mother Teresa. I just want to know how it feels to be fully good inside and out. She's done so many great things and I'm just curious how it feels not to take anything for granted and be grateful and giving at the same time.
Thanks Sarah for the interview...you've got some great questions girl! I still have to think of what to ask you...So just chill for a while I guess until I come back with as great questions as you had for me. Ingats!