|Current mood:|| excited|
|Current music:||AND THE CROWD ROARS! oh yea baby|
Lets Go UConn *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAP*
Almost done with the first half. We are up.. 31 26.. gotta luv the boys... mmhmm. Man.. Im such an obsessive. Did I write before how crazy excited I was that we get CPTV here?! IN MASS! wahoo.. that means I get to see more than the 4 girls games which are scheduled on other channels. Heck they are number one in the country.. always! Why doesnt ESPN broadcast all of their games?! WHY NOT?! can someone explain this to me?
well anyways.. my friend here at school wanted me to fill this out.. nothing as deep as Jb's 500 questions thank goodness.. so here it goes.. she says she has another one to do too.. maybe half time. lol. So here it goes...
Four beverages you drink frequently]
2. chocolate milk... not supposed to...
3. diet coke
4. sprite.. my fav and again.. not supposed to : (
[Four TV shows you liked when you were a little kid]
1. Sit 'n Spin
2. my swing set
[Four places to go in your area] lets see... home or college? we'll do college/ home
1. my dorm room lol/wally world
2. res cafe(ick)/staples parking lot!
3. campus center/staples itself wahoo...
4. um...lisa's room?/the co aka PC
[Four things to do when you're bored]
1. talk to my friends :)
2. listen to music
4. wander aimlessly about roberts as I typically do
[Four things that never fail to cheer you up]
2. root beer[barqs of course] and roast beef
4. my piggy
[Four things you can't live without]
1. My best friends : )
3. The thought of going home
4. um... air?
1. ate at the sky ranch for the first time
2. got EXTREMELY homesick
3. had a wicked weird dream.. oh man lol
[Seven things you love]
1.Valerie NO ORDER ON 1-3 DONT GET MAD GUYS!!!!!!!!!
5. being happy
6. phone calls
7. turtles lol