yes, i know this is crazy long and i should just lj-cut it, but i don't want to so that i can link it in my xanga. hehe.
xanga viewers, welcome to the world of my old blurty. enjoy thineselves in reading the one other non-friends only entry. haha. and do feel free to steal, if you get bored enough.
Your Stuff . .
001. What is your name? jessi.
002. Spell your name backwards. issej.
003. Date of birth: 9 may 1988.
004. Male or female? female.
005. Astrological sign: i don't know.
006. Nicknames: jess, jess-jess, jess-bear, oompa, pirate, amalia/amelia, mini-me… there’s more… too many.
007. Occupation? student.
008. Height: 4'8"
009. Weight: too much. oh well.
010. Hair color: brown.
011. Eye color: greenish-brown.
012. Where were you born? st. mary's hospital.
013. Where do you reside now? in the band room, of course.
014. Age: 15
015. Screen names: saxy_cneta and variants, ilvmysaxamophone, saxeskickbrass06, kitschyband0, bandgeeky007, firstname.lastname@example.org, cl0udyxrainbows, cnetOseis. shut up, i know i'm an addict.
016. E-mail addy: email@example.com
017. What does your screen name stand for? read it and weep for asking such a silly question.
018. What is your diary name? saxycnet.
019. What does your diary name stand for? oh boy, that's hard.
020. Pets: none.
021. Number of candles you blew out on your last birthday cake? i had a cheesecake, no candles.
022. Piercings? one each ear.
023. Tattoos? X
024. Shoe size: 7W.
025. Righty or lefty? righty.
026. Wearing: tye-dye joseph shirt, black comfy pants, rainbow toe socks.
027. Hearing: somebody stomping and playing strongbad techno upstairs...
028. Feeling: coughy and stuffy.
029. Eating/drinking: diet coke.
. . Friends Stuff . .
Which one of your friends is the . .
030. Craziest? seeing as they're my friends...wouldn't that be all of them?
031. Loudest? just about everyone's louder than me...
032. Nicest? they're all nice, otherwise they wouldn't be my friends.
033. Bitchiest? nobody, really. we all have our moments ^_^
034. Life of the party? party? what?
035. Jock? x! i hate labels.
036. Prep? x labels forever.
037. Rebel? haha, that’s me. probably ren.
038. Cutest?: ??
039. Best friend of the same sex? i don't think i have one.
040. Best friend of the opposite sex? gary, steve, wesley, evan, smiley, rich, matt...
041. Most popular? meh.
042. Rudest? right.
043. Most shy? gary.
044. Dumbest? gary.
045. Smartest? katy lafleur, matt, coop, terri, steve...
046. Weirdest? gary...
047. Has the best hair? ummm... i love katie hildebrand's hair, and terri's really pretty.. and lily... and... gosh, you all are beautiful! ::sobs::
048. Best personality? these questions are annoying me.
049. Most talented? i have a frog named boo-boo.
050. Most ghetto? he eats flies from the ghetto.
051. Most spoiled? they are not spoiled, they're fresh but rather smoggy tasting.
052. Drama queen? boo-boo tried out for "the frog princess" once.
053. Pain in the ass? and he sat on a thumbtack.
054. Funniest? and everyone laughed at him.
055. Best advice giver? and then his dad said "look before you leap, boo-boo."
056. Druggie? boo-boo took some tylenol to deal with the pain.
057. Most likely to join a cult? then the jehovah's witnesses knocked on his door but boo-boo slammed the door in their faces.
058. Have you lost touch with a good friend recently? the slam was so powerful that the phone disconnected and boo-boo couldn't call his friend bubba.
059. Person you've been friends with the longest? boo-boo is eighty million years old.
060. How many friends do you have on your buddy list? 130.
. . Guys/Love/Kissing/And Other Stuff . .
061. Have you ever been in love? who knows until it's over?
062. How many people have you told "I love you"? as in guys, one, and i regretted it.
063. How many people have you been in love with? i don't know.
064. How many people have you kissed? none.
065. Have you ever kissed someone of the same sex? no.
066. How many people have you dated? none.
067. What do you look for in a guy/girl? not really looking.. hehe, i like to let them find me, i guess.
068. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? physical: eyes. also sense of humor, maturity, intelligence, and overall moral standpoint.
069. What type of guy/girl do you usually go for? band.
070. Do you have a bf/gf? no.
071. If so where did you meet them? xxx
072. What do you like most about your bf/gf? xxx
073. Do you have a crush right now? yes.
074. If so who is it? you know, all of you do, so i don't need to write it.
075. Do you believe in love at first sight? no.
076. Do you remember your first love? i haven't had one.
077. Who is the first person you kissed? i haven't.
078. Do you believe in fate? no.
079. Do you believe in soul mates? i guess.
080. If so do you believe you'll ever find yours? i hope so.
. . Sex Stuff . .
081. Are you a virgin? yes.
082. If not when/at what age did you lose your virginity? i didn't.
083. Who did you lose it to? xxx
084. Do you masturbate? no.
085. Have you ever had an orgasm? no. wait… yes, maybe.
086. Ever used food during sex? haha… “never use frozen hot dogs…”
087. Would you ever videotape a sex session? gross.
088. Favorite sexual position? ummm... how about no.
089. Number of sexual partners you've had? 0.
090. Ever sleep with someone you don't know? no.
091. Name a sexual fantasy you have actually acted out: not applicable.
092. Do you talk dirty during or before sex? o.O
093. Do you like to be spanked? no.
094. Are you a tease? no.
095. Are you kinky? no.
096. Do you like bondage? no.
097. Do you go down? no.
098. Ever have sex with your best friend? no.
099. Ever have unprotected sex? no.
100. Ever had an STD? no.
101. If you could have sex with any celebrity, who would it be? no.
102. Are you pregnant right now or think you may be pregnant? no.
103. Have you ever had an abortion? no.
. . Family Stuff . .
104. How many siblings do you have? 2.
105. What are your parents names? mom + dad, hehe.
106. What are your siblings names? jon and amanda.
107. How many siblings does your mother have? 2.
108. How many siblings does your father have? 3.
109. Where are your parents from? mars… aka, IA and MI.
110. Is your family close? not really, we’re too spread out.
111. Does your family get together for holidays? not anymore, except my aunt + uncle who live in GR.
112. Do you have a drunk uncle? no, thankfully.
113. Any medical problems run through your family? hope not.
114. Does someone in your family wear a toupee? nope, they’re shiney and proud.
115. Do you have any nieces or nephews? no, i am the oldest.
116. Are your parents divorced? Nope.
117. Do you have step parents? Nope.
118. Has your family ever disowned another member of your family? in my family? there's no-one to disown. we have 2 pastors, a secretary, a teacher, and 3 nurses. they can't really do anything disownable.
119. If so for what? -------
120. Did some of your family come to America from another country? somewhere back there, someone came from germany and the netherlands...
. . Music Stuff . .
121. What song do you swear was written about you or your life? i don't really understand my life so... there ya go. 433. hehe. or jibberish by RK.
122. What's the most embarrasing cd you own? hah, 8th grade "honors band".
123. What's the best cd you own? hmmm... i like my RK ^_^
124. What song do you absolutely hate? i can tolerate anything i haven't heard a million times.
125. Do you sing in the shower? yes... good acoustics can make anyone sound decent.
126. What song reminds you of that special someone? well, considering i don't have one...
. . Okay, I Name An Artist And You Give A Lyric From Any One Of Their Songs! . .
127. Jewel – ?
128. Goo Goo Dolls - ?
129. Smashing Pumpkins –?
130. Nine Inch Nails – ?
131. Backstreet Boys: backstreet's back, all right! (wow, that was impressive, huh?)
132. The Beatles: we all live on a yellow submarine...
133. Sublime: (this always reminds me of koerner... ahh, koerner!!)
134. J.Lo: ?
135. *Nsync: ::indecipherable mumbling intermixed with yeah-yeahs:: oooh baby baby baby ::same::
136. Limp Bizkit: ?
137. Britney Spears: oops, i did it again.
138. Creed: i should know... but i don't. bad me.
139. Enrique Iglesias: i can be your hero baby, i can kiss away the pain...
140. Good Charlotte: ?
141. Christina Aguilera: i'm a genie in a bottle... baby?
142. Eminem: ::cuss cuss cuss:: there you go.
143. New Found Glory: ?
144. Kelly Clarkson: ?
145. Kelly Osbourne: ?
146. Mandy Moore: so i lay my head back down, and i lift my hands and pray, to be only yours...
147. Eve: ?
148. Aaliyah: ?
149. Nelly: it';s getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes...
150. Alicia Keys: ?
151. Incubus: ?
. . Favorites . .
152. Color: black, silver, green. uniform colours. woohoo.
153. Food: italian/chinese.
154. Song: i like just about everything... hehe, liturgical dances ^_^
155. Show: i don't watch tv.
156. School subject: band!!! ^_^
157. Band/singer: marching band.
158. Animal: cow.
159. Outfit: marching band uniform ^_^ anything comfy.
160. Radio station: 99.3, npr + classical.
161. Movie: lotr, chick flicks, star wars and most disney stuff.
162. Pair of shoes: my comfy two years of marching band shoes ^_^
163. Cartoon: carebears!
164. Actor: shane west ^_~ and the red-haired kid in princess diaries. hehe.
165. Actress: reese witherspoon's ok, julie andrews rocks because she SO is mary poppins AND maria AND grandmere AND eloise's nanny and all that jazz... woo.
166. Potato chip: bbq pringles.
167. Drink: diet coke.
168. Alcholic drink: gross.
169. Holiday: christmas.
170. Perfume/cologne: soap! hehehehe...
171. Pizza topping: veggies, ham + pineapple.
172. Jello flavor: watermelon, blue (hehe, evan, blue jello!)
173. Lunch meat: roast beef.
174. Board game: skipbo!
175. Video game: mario, frogger + dk. the classics ^_^
176. Website: homestarrunner.com.
177. Book: speak, any fantasy.
178. Computer game: photoshop ^_~
179. Number: 17.
180. Cereal: count chocula, lucky charms! kashi and granola. honey bunches of oats w/ strawberries. i'll stop now. hehe, cereal reminds me of mike ^_^
181. Comedian: gary. heh.
182. Dessert: cheesecake, pudding.
183. Disney character: hamm, eeyore.
184. Clothing store: old navy, I guess… I don’t really care.
185. Past time: band.
186. Teacher: arm + z.
187. Childhood toy: tape and string. i was a weird kid....
188. Carnival game/ride: the fish pond at the elementary carnival!! wee!
189. Candy bar: i don't much like chocolate, but almond stuff's good.
190. Magazine: creating keepsakes.
191. Salad dressing: vinaigrette.
192. Thing to do on the weekend: practice o_O
193. Hot drink: mint tea, mint cocoa.
194. Season: marching.
195. Sport to watch: marching band. soccer.
196. Person to talk to online: gary.
. . Your Bedroom/Sleeping Habits . .
197. What color are your sheets? white.
198. What color are your bedroom walls? white.
199. Do you have posters on your wall? um... i have some artwork i made... and this weird john deere thing my second cousin gave me so i felt obliged to hang it...
200. If so of what? um... i just explained.
201. Do you have a tv in your bedroom? no, i have one right outside it though. but it doesn’t work.
202. How many pillows are on your bed? one.
203. What do you normally sleep in? pyjamas.
204. Describe your favorite pair of pajamas: purple cow pants, man.
205. What size bed do you have? queen.
206. Do you have a waterbed/bunkbed/daybed? no.
207. Do you have your own phone line in your bedroom? hah, i wish.
208. Do you listen to music while trying to fall asleep? always, i can't sleep without the radio.
209. Describe the last nightmare you had: I know I had one last night but I can’t remember anything except that it was scary!
210. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? yep, cow and cheerbear.
211. How many people can comfortably sleep in your bed? i think 2 or 3, depending on how cosy we want to get.... >_~
212. Do you sleep in any unusual positions? sometimes in the fetal position, usually on my back.
213. Do you have to share your bedroom with a sibling? nope.
214. Do you snore? no.
215. How about drool? only if i don't use my pillow because of allergies.
216. Do you have an alarm clock in your room? yes.
217. What color is the carpet in your room? light greenish bluish ugliness.
218. What's under your bed? junk. dust bunnies. don’t even go there.
. . This or that . .
219. Coke/Pepsi: coke.
220. Doughnuts/bagels: bagels.
221. Day/night: night.
222. Wicked witch of the east/wicked witch of the west: west.
223. Heaven/hell: heaven...
224. Make love/have sex: make love.
225. Coffee/tea: cappuccino!
226. Hamburgers/hotdogs: hamburger.
227. Rap/rock: rock.
228. Britney/Christina: neither?
229. Swiss cheese/american cheese: swiss.
230. Real World/Road Rules: what?
231. Backstreet Boys/*Nsync: no.
232. Silver/gold: silver.
233. Nike/Adidas: adidas. soccer ^_^
234. McDonalds/Taco Bell: taco bell.
235. Sweet/sour: depends on what it is.
236. Punk/emo: punk. acoustic punk.
237. Hot/cold: hot.
238. Winter/summer: summer.
239. Spring/fall: fall.
240. Operas/plays: plays.
241. Read/watch tv: read.
242. Cd's/tapes: cds.
243. Dvd's/vhs: dvd. duh.
244. Old/new: of what?
245. Shorts/skirts: shorts=soffes!
246. Pink/red: red.
247. Colored pictures/black and white photos: black and white.
248. Meat/vegetables: vegetables.
249. Mexican food/chinese food: chinese.
250. Commercials/infomercials: commercials...but infomercials are fun to mock.
251. Scary movies/comedies: comedies.
252. Bikinis/one piece bathing suits: one piece.
253. Sandals/tennis shoes: sandals, except, of course, for mb season.
254. Dogs/cats: dogs.
255. Unicorns/fairies: fairies.
256. Water/land: land.
257. Sugar/spice: spice.
258. Black/white: black.
259. ribbons/bows: ribbons.
260. Chicken/beef: chicken.
261. Colored christmas lights/regular white christmas lights: coloured.
262. Cars/trucks: cars.
263. Austin Powers/James Bond: austin powers has mini-me!! hehe.
264. Popcorn/pretzels: kettle corn?
265. Hip/hop: hip!
266. Passionate kiss/peck: passionate.
267. WWE wrestling/ real wrestling: no.
268. Back rub/foot massage: back rub. my back always hurts.
269. Picture frames/photo albums: photo albums.
270. Pens/pencils: pens.
. . What Is Your Opinion Of The Following . .
271. Eminem: no thanks. he's really depressed and loud and screamy and i prefer to be quiet and calm and… not… so… bad.
272. Virgins: until marriage...and stay true to one husband.
273. God: is my Father.
274. The Osbournes: i've never seen it... them... whatever.
275. Reality TV: ew! except the first bachelor was ok.
276. J.Lo: ::is reminded of sr. barone::: hahahahahaha....
277. Religion: faith.
278. Emo music: never heard.
279. Valentine's Day: anti!
280. Christina Aguilera's comeback: what comeback?
281. Homosexuals: i'll tolerate it, but i won't be it.
282. Abortion: homicide.
283. Inter-racial relationships: why not?
284. Murder: bad... obviously, it would be one of the X.
285. Death: is somehow intriguing but not my decision, no matter how i feel.
286. Obesity: i understand if it's heredity or whatever, but i know for a fact that it can be helped after a point.
287. Pre-marital sex: bad.
288. Terrorism: is really pointless, because you make yourself look weak.
289. Pornography: bad stuff.
290. Fortune tellers: are of the devil.
291. Threesomes: sounds like chromosome things.
292. Prostitution: bad.
293. Politics: intriguing yet boring and dirty.
294. Country music: yeck.
295. George W. Bush: is doing his best.
296. Cloning: is playing God.
297. Britney's boobs: why do i care?
298. Gas prices in America: are the result of money hungry OPEC people and huge monopolies price-gouging. idiots.
. . Name Game . .
What Do You Think Of When You Hear These Common Names?...
299. Jack: ass. =X
300. Tiffany: stained glass.
301. Ben: young.
302. Maria: how do you solve a problem like maria?
303. Jennifer: Bennet. Colourguard.
304. Nicole: Crawford. trumpet.
305. Amy: Rose.
306. Adam: noaeill.
307. Richard: simmons, haha.
308. Justin: Vogelar. Bass Clarinet.
309. Arnold: from magic school bus!
310. Tom: lingenfelter, the puppy boy.
311. Melissa: pitt s/l last year.
312. Charlotte: charlotte's web.
313. Harold: grandpa.
314. John: waldmiller.
315. Joel: maidens.
316. Vanessa: clarinet teacher.
317. Michelle: huizinga. dislike. passionately. it’s mutual.
318. Kevin: smiley. LOUD! trumpet.
319. Brent: hazelmeyer?
320. Jake: elaine’s doggie!
321. Billy: the kid.
322. Sarah: the flute section.
323. Natalie: portman is hott... don't ask... i hung out with all guys during marching band... o_O
324. Christy: from gt and the halo express, these tapes we used to listen to when we were really little.
325. Nick: usadel. pitt.
326. Linda: "pretty" en espanol.
327. Taylor: o'keefe.
328. Jordan: newman. puke.
329. Jaime: my old babysitter.
330. Adrian: my great uncle.
. . Have You Ever . .
331. Mooned anyone? no.
332. Been on a diet? um…
333. Been to a foreign country? canada. how foreign.
334. Broken a bone? no.
335. Swallowed a tooth/cap/filling? no.
336. Swear at a teacher? no.
337. Talked to an LJ member via e-mails or instant messages? yep. kel.
338. Got in a fight? yes... with rb in 4th grade.
339. Dated a teacher? haha. right.
340. Laughed so hard you peed your pants? yes, in 1st grade. it was really embarrassing.
341. Thought about killing your enemy? no.
342. Gone skinny dipping? no.
343. Met another LJ member in the flesh? no.
344: Told a little white lie? who hasn't?
345. Told a secret you swore not to tell? no.
346. Stolen anything? not from a store or anything.
347. Misused a swear word and it sounded absolutely stupid? when i was 4 and i didn't know that it actually was a swear word, i was trying to rhyme something with "truck".
348. Been on tv? marching band.
349. Been on the radio? requests, haha.
350. Been in a mosh pit? no.
351. Been to a concert? band.
352. Dated one of your best friends? yes. bad idea.
353. Loved someone so much it makes you cry? yes.. i think so.
354. Deceived somebody close to you? yes =X
355. Broken the law? probably accidentally.
356. Been to a rodeo? no.
357. Been on a talk show? no.
358. Been on a game show? no.
359. Been on an airplane? yes.
360. Got to ride on a firetruck? no.
361. Came close to dying? yes, in the gulf of mexico i got my foot stuck in an innertube. it was really scary...
362. Cheated on a bf/gf? if cheating is liking someone a LOT while "going out" with someone else, yes.
363. Gave someone a piggy back ride? my little sis and nursery kids.
364. Terrorized a babysitter? hehe, with a spoon...
365. Made a mud pie? yes.
366. Had a dream that your falling off a cliff? yes!! aaaaah!
367. Snuck out of the house at night? me? nah.
368. Been so drunk you don't remember your name? never been drunk.
369. Had an eating disorder? no, i don't think so.
370. Felt like you didn't belong? it's my life.
371. Felt like the 3rd wheel? once again, it's my life.
372. Smoked? no.
373. Done drugs? no.
374. Been arrested? no.
375. Had your tonsils removed? no.
376. Gone to boot camp? no. band camp.
377. Won a bet? not really.
378. Written a love letter? yes.
379. Gone out of your way to be with the one you love? yes. marching band... sax v. c-net... yup.
380. Written a love poem? yes.
381. Kissed in the rain? whatever.
382. Slow danced with someone you love? steve!? love… haha! i had to stand on his feet, twas funny.
383. Participated in cyber sex? no. ew.
385. Stolen a kiss? never been.
386. Asked a friend for relationship advice? nah, my friends are usually the people I need advice on.
387. Had a friend steal your bf/gf? i guess... after i hated him, and she dragged him around while i did. and now we both hate him. haha.
388. Watched the sunset/rise with someone you love? yep.. but not for that sole purpose.
389. Gotten a speeding ticket? can't drive.
390. Done jail time? no.
391. Had to wear a uniform to work? marching band? nah, not work.
392. Won a trophy? forensics.
393. Thrown up in public? in the bathroom... in kindergarten.
394. Bowled a perfect game? haha, right...
395. Failed/got held back? no.
396. Got perfect attendance in grade school? yes, and 7th grade, and hopefully this year.
397. Roasted pumpkin seeds? yes, yum!
398. Taken ballet lessons? no. haha.
399. Attempted suicide? considered.
400. Cut yourself? considered.
. . Childhood Stuff . .
401. Did you play with Barbies? i wasn't supposed to (detrimental to the self-image and psyche or something like that) but i did anyways.
402. Did you own Treasure Trolls? one, the pink one.
403. Did you watch Beverly Hills 90210? no.
404. Did you play Simon? yes, but it broke because i smashed it.
405. Did you watch Fraggle Rock? the movie.
406. Did you wet the bed? no.
407. Did you believe there were monsters in your closet or under your bed? under my crib, and in the stuffed animal in the corner who was really scary looking.
408. Did you wear the underwear with the days of the week on them? i do right now, haha! yay for girls' undies!
409. Were you shy? very!
410. Were you spoiled? not in the least.
411. Were you abused? not at all.
412. Did you go to the circus? once maybe.
413. Did you go to the zoo? lots of times. <3 the zoo.
414. Were you in a car accident? no.
415. Did you build snowmen? every winter.
416. Did you cry when you scraped your knee? probably.
417. Were your older cousins mean to you? no, i never saw them and when i did... oh wait, they did steal my slinky once. but they were and are cool.
418. Did you think slinkies were cool? of course!! and they still are... ::indy moment::
419. Did you think the Ninja Turtles really lived in the sewer? i didn't know anything about them.
420. Were you afraid of the dark? no.
421. Did you have slumber parties? no, i went to them though.
422. Did you have New Kids On The Block sheets, curtains, sleeping bags, dolls and pajamas? no.
423. Did you tease your hair out like Tiffany? who? no.
424. Did you believe in the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/ and the Tooth Fairy? if i did, i don't recall it.
. .Randomness . .
425. Do you believe in aliens? no.
426. Name 3 things that are next to your computer: drawing tablet. post-its. the telley.
427. Do you have any hidden talents? humm... not really. not so much hidden, i let them show, they're just unnoticed.
428. Do you wish MTV would play music videos? i don't have cable and i don't like music videos. except marching band ones.
429. If you were to star in a movie, what kind of movie would it be? a marching band movie.
430. What would your movie star name be? nonexistent short person.
431. Do you play any sports? marching band.
432. What's the scariest movie you've ever seen? aladdin!! well.. i thought it was scary at the time.
433. What is the best movie you've seen in the theater or rented recently? walk to remember?
434. What is the dumbest movie you've ever seen? that china documentary... i'll never forget it, it was THAT bad.
435. Do you drive? not yet.
436. What is your dream car? something small. vw bug…
438. Do others think you are good looking? me? EW!
439. Would you ever sky dive? i would die.
440. Do you believe in Bigfoot? i am bigfoot, buahah!
441. How many rooms do you have in your house? 13... ooh...
442. Are you afraid of roller coasters? only upside down ones or millenium force.
443. Do you believe in God? yes.
444. Do you believe in Satan? yes.
445. Do you believe there is a heaven? yes.
446. Do you believe there is a hell? yes.
447. Do you own a pooltable? no.
448. Do you have a pool? no.
449. Do you have a dishwasher in your kitchen? yeah.
450. Do you like chocolate? not especially, except if i get a weird craving.
451. Who/what is on your 2003 calendar? no tengo.
452. How many U.S. states have you been to? i dont' feel like counting, a lot.
453. Ever wished on a shooting star? no.
454. Best Halloween costume you ever wore? adam/ the 50yl hash. hehe.
455. Do you carry any weapons on you? my C-NET!! oooooooh.
456. What is your weakness? looks/smiles...
457. Name something you can't get enough of: music!
458. Describe yourself in 3 adjectives: independent, quiet, confused.
459. How many kids do you want to have? two or three.
460. Future daughters names: Maeriel/Mariel/Merielle, Emma, Emily, Megan/Magan, Eloise, Tayrn/Tarynn, Teighann, Tylen, Katie/Katy, Covington, Callie, Bryn/Brynne, Aeryn/Erin/Erinn/Erynn, Shannon, Kelsey, Mikalle/Michal, Callahann, Amalia, Emilia, Aubrey, Cambridge, Brigitta, Brigitte, Madeline, Noelle, Zoe, Chloe, Rhianne, Abbi, Kelli/Kellie, Chandler, Allison, Jolie, Mikalyn, Kielle, Olivia, Colleen, Rebekah, Valerie, Lara, Fiona, Kirstin/Kirstynn, Keili, Sage, Mekalle, Britta, Katerina, McKenna, Kierynn, Kendra, Lucie/Lucy, Michaela, Cameron, Grace/Gracie/Gracelyn, Charity, Hope, Hadyn/Hayden, Camden/Camdyn. I have no life.
461. Future sons names: Keegan, Caleb, Tyler, Kalle, Micah, Michal/Mikal, Ezekiel, Gabriel, Oliver, Carson, Alexei, Kyle, Dawson, Noah, Landon, Garrett, Chandler, Samuel, Isaac, Isaiah, McKellen, Kieren, Ryan, Kinney, Kevin, Cameron, Hayden, Camden.
462. What is your ideal way to die? after a tragic illness or something so everyone is like "i felt sorry for her, i miss her". gol, if nobody missed me... fear of mine.
463. How do you release stress? chord progressions. hehe. basically practicing.
464. Are you a trendy person? no.
465. Are you an artisitic person? yeah, i guess.
466. Are you a realistic person? i can be.
467. Do you un-tie your shoes every time you take them off? no. there are better things i could do... like take this survey.
468. Are you a strong person? i guess, i heft around that 60 pound back pack every day so i must not be too bad.
469. Are you a strong willed person? no. except with my parents.
470. Who is the last person to e-mail you? horatio from jriada.
471. Who is the last person to IM you? jaci!
472. Do you hate chain e-mails? i don't care, i just delete them.
473. Are you a deep sleeper? no… can’t sleep.
474. Are you a good story teller? i can be.
475. What do you believe is your best quality? i am a good listener and am loyal.
476. What is your greatest accomplishment? making it this far.
477. Do you like to burn candles or incense? no.
478. Do you do yoga? no.
479. Do you have your own credit card? right.
480. Let's say you win the lotto. What do you do with all that money? get a soprano sax, an Eb soprano, a mello, that booteful sunburst at firehouse and join corps... and then give the rest to charity.
481. Do you have a check book? nope.
482. Do you like your driver's license picture? no tengo.
483. Do you tan easily? yes.
484. What color is your hair naturally? mouse brown, which it will eternally be.
485. How many fillings do you have? none.
486. How many cavities did you have at your last dentist visit? none.
487. Worst feeling in the world? being disliked.
488. Best feeling in the world? love.
489. Is the glass half empty or half full? half full.
490. Last thing you downloaded? strongbad icons.
491. Do you catch yourself using online terms in your real life? maybe... hehe?
492. What do you think people think of you? i'm really smart and quiet and cute and short and boring.
493. Are you a likeable person? if you don't get to know me too well.
494. Do you need therapy? i guess everyone could use someone to talk to ^_^
495. Do you take medication for a chemical imbalance? no.
496. What is the best way to be proposed to? just asking, i think it's cute how guys plan all the stuff you hear about but i don't think i would want that for myself. if anyone ever is crazy enough to propose to me. haha.
497. What kind of movie would you star in? marching band movie.
498. If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP? why?
499. When are you moving? probably in... about 3 years... college. woot.
500. What's your favorite phrase? "holy band!"
Post a comment in response:
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|