|Current mood:|| tired|
yeah, so i havent updated in forever! October has consisted of:
* lots of skool, homecoming week [pj day was lovely; elizabeth workman was my twin, our outfits were fun; i didnt dress up for flashback movie day, but people said i should have been betty boop; chris baldwin took me to wallyworld (where we saw crystle back and cristen), target and got to see brittany ashley and carter olsen work it, shoneys to pick up his check and i got to see ryan middleton and brandon piper work it too. i love all of them. <3 For crazy blue and white day i made hot glitterfying shirts for Rachelie Marquez and i to wear. and the rest of our outfit was fun. major hottness.
* the other Saturday, katie pipkin, gina maggi, myself, and kterz friend rachael all went to fearfest. it was lots of fun. tons of laughs.
* friday nights have been occupied by football games. and afterwards, going to applebees/playing in wallyworld. the best night playing in wallyworld was with amerz malady, scitzo nuckols, michael clapman, kevin regan, joshiepoo K, and darryl. yes. we are cool.
* the 15th was the homecoming parade. and afterwards, i went to youth to see and pray for my girl jodi who got baptized. im so proud of you and excited for what God is doing in your life jodster! :)
* one saturday, band went to william and mary to play pre-game, half-time, and post-game. before and after all of those performing times were filled with excitement, provided by friends and the football players.
* tuesday night, a miss crystle back came over to let me borrow a skirt and we chatted foreevvveeerrrr! we were way overdue for a girl talk. :)
* my dear, dearest wingo came to skool with pastor shawn again this wednesday and joined me at lunch. i knew in advance that he was going to be there because he told me. :) i receive daily phone calls from him now. it adds happiness to my days. we should have put this in our schedules the first day we became friends wayyy back. and wednesday is the day that i finally got my class ring. ring ceremony was, ok. im very happy with my ring though. very pretty. and i know who is going to lock it. ;)
* today skyhawks were at monacan. we won. of course. tonight was very hilarious. especially the bus ride home. rachel, hunter, and jordan get applause for making me laugh. but hunter wins the gold medal. somehow, he is always very talkative/funny on all of the bus rides home.
* blake was at skool today during lunch. someone was like "hey, isnt that blake?" and indeed, it was. he sat where i was eating and we caught up with things. everyone loves blake. and misses him. and they are glad to see him when he comes to visit bird. :)
well i better get lots of sleep. state competiton tomorrow. blah. party afterwards though. so holla. :-P