|Current mood:|| content|
|Current music:||Fields Of Innocence - Evanescence|
Well, yesterday, I came over to Josh's house to spend the night. We watched the first 8 episodes of Buffy, the Vampire Slayer Season 2 last night and this morning. I love it so much! We finished watching the whole first season a couple of weeks ago. One of his mom's friends has all 5 seasons on DVD and we're going to watch them all.
Well, for Christmas I asked for just a few things.
1. Evanescence - Fallen CD (I already have a burned copy, but I want the original and to support the band.)
2. Linkin Park - Meteora CD (I have most of the songs, but again, ditto the Evanescence reason really.)
3. Alicia Keys - The Diary of Alicia Keys CD (Well, you know, I love "You Don't Know My Name" and hoping the rest will be good also.)
4. Will & Grace Season 1 on DVD (If I don't get this, I'll scream and cry!)
5. Hamilton Place Mall Gift Certificate (worth a lot of money!)
That's it. I know you're like what??? But if the gift certificate is a lot, CLOTHES, CLOTHES, CLOTHES! I cannot wait! I cannot believe another year is almost gone...I'm getting old...*sigh*