|Current music:||Elliot Smith - Needle In The Hay|
1) Name: erin
2) Sex: f
3) Birthday: April 21, 1986
4) Hair color: Dark Brown, but i'm hoping to dye it black.
5) Eye color: Greenish
6) Sibling(s): 1 sister
7) Song: "What a Wonderful World" Louis Armstrong
8) Band/singer: Placebo/Brian Molko
9) Actor: Micheal Pitt/ Joaquin Pheonix/ Steve Buscemi/ Anthony Hopkins/ Gary Oldman
10) Actress: Angelina Jolie/ Audrey Hepburn/ Michelle Pfieffer
11) Movie: Hedwig and the Angry Inch/ Gladiator/ Velvet Goldmine/ What Dreams May Come/ Immortal Beloved/ Amadeus/ The Silence of the Lambs/ Hannibal/ Red Dragon/ Jesus Christ Superstar/ Quills/ Life is Beautiful/ and so many more.
12) Clothing brand name: none really
13) Animal: white tiger
14) Day of the week: thursday
15) Color: blue
17) Store: doesn't matter
18) City: copenhagen, it's beautiful, clean, and it's not ruined by tourism yet.
19) Country: america i think
20) Sport: swim, hike, bike, tennis, baseball, soccer. i don't do any competitive sports. all just for fun.
21) Internet site: none really
22) Ice cream flavor: chocolate chip cookie dough
23) Season: autumn
24) Holiday: thanksgiving
25) Flower: rose i think
26) Cartoon: simpsons, family guy
27) Hobby: piano; stargazing
28) Flavor: watermelon
29) Hot or cold: cold
30) Sweet or sour: sour
31) Spicy or bland: bland
32) Half-full or half-empty: half-empty
33) Soft or hard: hard
34) Light or dark: dark
35) E-mail or letter: letter
36) Phone or instant message: im
37) Day or night: night
38) Radio or CD: cd
39) Rain or shine: rain
40) Cat or dog: cat
41) Are you Hetero-/Homo-/Bi-sexual?: hetero
43) Are you in a relationship?: no
44) Have you gotten your first kiss?: yes
45) What form of birth control would you use?: i take the pill
46) Would/did you have sex before marriage?: yes
47) Is there a difference between a crush and being in love?: yes
48) Do you believe in true love?: i think so
49) Can long-distance relationships work?: no
50) Have you ever had a long-distance relationship?: kind of
52) Have you had sex in the past and regretted it?: i'm a virgin.
53) How old were you when you got your first kiss?: 12, it was horrible
54) Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?: yes
56) Have/would you ever see(n) an "X"-rated movie?: yes
57) Do you enjoy French-kissing?: yea, if its someone i'm really into.
58) Would you (honestly) sacrifice your life for your beloved?: yes.
59) What do you look for in a lover (physically)?: eyes and hair
60) What do you look for in lover(mentally/emotionally)?: honesty.
61) Have you ever dumped someone?: yes
62) Have you ever been dumped?: no
63) Have you ever had your heart broken?: no
64) Are you (honestly) afraid of commitment?: idk
65) Are you attracted to people with accents: yes, good thing i moved to england, eh?
67) Do you drink?: sometimes
68) How often do you shower?: daily.
69) Do you trust others easily?: no
70) Vacationing Spot?: mrytle beach, south carolina
71) Artist: adolphe-william bouguereau and sir alma tadema
72) What's your favorite beverage?: a&w rootbeer.. i don't think they sell root beer in england : [
73) What's your favorite restaurant?: olive garden and bob evans.. they don't have those in england either..
74) Pets: a black hairless cat i call pepsi
75) Place of birth: Misawa, Japan (and no i'm not japanese)
76) Places you have lived: japan; florida; connecticut(4 different towns); chicago; and surrey, england
77) When was the last time you read a book?: last night.. it's called "London". i figure if i live here i should learn a bit of local history
1. Nervous Habits: rocking back and forth
2. Are you double jointed?: no
3. Can you roll your tongue?: yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?: yea
5. Can you cross your eyes?: never tried
6. Tattoos?: i want em.
7. Piercings and where?: 4 on left ear, 3 on right ear. tongue, and navel
8. Do you make your bed daily?: yeah, i'm a perfectionist
1. Are you in a relationship right now?: no
2. Rate it on a scale from 1-10:
3. How 'far' have you been?:
4. What song reminds you of your special someone?:
5. Have you ever loved a person so much that it hurt?:
6. How many people do you say 'i love you' to on a daily basis?:
7. Have you ever cheated on your significant other?: i would never cheat on anyone
8. If not, would you ever if given the chance with the guy/girl of your dreams?: no
1. Favorite band ever?: Placebo and the Beatles
2. Most listened to bands: Placebo, Beatles, MSI, Pixies, VAST, Kenna, and many more.
3. Do you find any musicians good-looking?: yes, namely brian molko
4. Can you play an instrument?: piano, and i'm trying to learn the guitar and violen.
5. Type of music most listened to?: glam rock
6. Type never listened to?: i listen to everything, least listened to is pop though.
7. Favorite book?: siddartha
1. What is the first thing you think when you see two gay guys or lesbians holding hands?: i wish i had someone to hold hands with.
2. Do you detest homesexuality?: no
3. Do you agree or disagree with gay or lesbian couples bringing up children?: it's their choice.
1. Who do you believe is the smartest man alive at the moment?: my father, you should meet him.
2. What do you prefer, a sunny or rainy day?: rainy.
3. Do you consider yourself lucky?: no.
4. Do you feel pity for people who commit suicide?: no. even though i've attempted suicide.
5. Choose one word to describe how you feel most often ?: depressed
1. Where do you see yourself in ten years? i don't know
2. Who are you going to be married to?: dunno
3. How many kids?: again, i don't know
4. Your profession: i want to do everything
5. Future School: i don't know
6. Car of Your Dreams?: 1967 cherry red mustang