|Current mood:|| annoyed|
|Current music:||Evanescence: Whisper.|
all the rage!
Considering everyone else has done one of these, except perhaps Lil, I thought, might as well follow the trend, as they are all the rage. heh.
01. Time you start: 4:59 p.m.
02. Full Name: Laurel Ashlyn Finch-Fletchley
03. Nicknames: Laur, Laurie, Laurs, and Ashie. but only Mum calls me that.
04. Screen names: fiowering
05. Pet(s): owl named Rosalind (from William Shakespeare's As You Like It) and a cat named Thisbe (Greek mythological character from the Tragedy of Pyramus and Thisbe.
07. GPA: High, but I'm not telling you what it is exactly.
08. Sex: Female.
09. Birthdate: April 1, 2003.
10. Zodiac sign: Aries.
11. Location: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
12. Hair color: Ash blonde.
13. Eye color: Sapphire blue, with pretty little smoky blue rings around the edges.
14. Siblings: Three.
15. Bestfriend(s): don't really have one.. just close friends, like Lily.
The CRUSH Side:
16. Crush: Yes.
17. Girlfriend/Boyfriend: Sadly, no.
18. If you could go out with anyone, who would it be: Not saying.
The PAST Side:
19. Memory [thing] you miss most: Probably... spending time with my godmother. I haven't seen her in ages. It's depressing.
20. If you could go back in time, where would you go: The time of the Founders. I want to meet all of them, even if Salazar Slytherin's a nasty old bumbling fool. I think it would be interesting.
21. Memory you would like to forget: All the times I fell into the disappearing step in my first year. Embarassing, I tell you.
22. What'd you do yesterday: Went to Hogsmeade. I love Saturdays.
23. Last person you talked to on the phone: My best friend from my childhood. She doesn't know I'm a witch, but we still talk to each other and hang out over the summers.
24. Last thing you said: "Bloody hell" -- because I nearly fell up the stairs going to my dorm. I'm a clumsy little thing.
25. Last song you listened to: Evanescence - Imaginary
The FAVORITE Side:
28. TV show: Pop Idol. I love the beginning of the season because you get to see people make absolute fools of themselves singing in front of those judges. Great fun.
29. Song: Taking Over Me by Evanescence and You Already Take Me There by Switchfoot.
30. Color: lavender and dark blue.
31. Day of the week: Thursday.
32. Month: May.
33. Holiday: Easter.
34. Number(s): Three.
35. Sport to play: Quidditch.
36. Sport to watch: Quidditch ( and football, it's quite fun to watch the Muggles kicking that black and white ball around on the field and falling over -- hilarious, really. )
37. Ice cream: Mint Chocolate Chip.
38. Candy: Chocolate Frogs.
39. Channel: Uhm.. Fox? I don't really watch TV that much, except to watch Pop Idol and football.
40. Shampoo/Conditioner: Herbal Essences.
41. Saturday Night Live quote: uhm.. I wouldn't know.. er... "Live from New York, it's Saturday Night"?
42. Sports Team: Gryffindor, and Puddlemere.
43. Actor/Actress: Shane West... he's adorable..
44. Non-alcoholic Drink: Butterbeer.
45. Alcoholic Drink: Seagram's Fuzzy Navel Wine Coolers. They're good. All fizzy and stuff.
46. Band/Singer: Evanescence (Amy Lee).
47. Movie: A Walk to Remember. A lot of Muggle movies are great..
The ONE OR THE OTHER Side:
48. *N Sync OR BSB: Seriously, are you mad?
49. Peanut butter OR Jelly: Peanut butter.
50. Boxers OR Briefs: Boxers.
51. Matt OR Ben: Damon and Affleck? Easy.. I'll have to go with Ben.
52. MTV OR VH1: MTV.
53. Apples OR Oranges: Oranges.
54. Vanilla OR Chocolate: Chocolate.
55. Flowers OR Candy: Flowers. (as if you couldn't tell already..)
56. Dawson's Creek OR Felicity: You're definitely off your rocker, whoever made this. They both suck.
57. Romantic, Comedy, Horror, OR other: Romantic and comedy. Sometimes Romantic comedies.
58. TV OR Radio: Radio.
59. Max and Liz OR Michael and Maria: Wouldn't know. Dunno them.
60. Joey and Pacey OR Joey and Dawson: Please, no more Dawson's Creek.
The BELIEVE OR NOT Side:
61. Do you believe in angels: Yes.
62. Aliens: The little green ones? Nope.
63. Heaven & Hell: Yes.
64. God: Yes.
65. Yourself: Yes.
66. Love at first Sight: Perhaps.
67. True Love: Yes.
68. Soul Mates: Yes.
The HAVE YOU EVER Side:
69. Been on a plane: Yes.
70. Cried in public: Once... but I was like, five, so...
71. Climbed a tree: Yes.
72. Fell asleep in a Movie Theater: It's too loud to fall asleep in a movie theatre.
73. Met a celebrity: I've met James's father.
74. Been scared to get a shot: Yes. I hate needles.
75. Shopped at Abercrombie & Fitch: Aber-whatsits?
76. Skipped school: ... You blasphemous little sneak. NO.
77. Gone out of the country: Yes.
The WHAT DO YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU HEAR Side:
78. Bill Clinton: Adulterer.
79. Dreams: Taking Over Me.
80. Sex: Pre-marital sex is bad.
81. Whipped Cream: Cool Whip!
82. South Park: OH MY GOD! DEATH KILLED KENNY!
83. Boy Bands: Pfft. Flamers.
85. Girls: conceited.
86. Death: South Park.
The WHICH WOULD YOU RATHER BE Side:
87. Dog/Cat: Cat. Hey, this could happen.. Maybe I could become an Animagi (not).
88. Chocolate/Vanilla: Chocolate.
89. Pen/Pencil: Quill.
90. Boy/Girl: Girl.
The QUESTIONS THAT DON'T MATTER, BUT I'M STILL ASKING Side:
92. Are you getting tired of this survey: Yes.
93. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal: No.
94. How many buddies do you have on your list: About 27, but on my other one I have close to 200.
95. Do you like this survey: It's alright.
96. One pillow or two, cotton or feather: Two, cotton.
97. Last CD you bought: Evanescence - Fallen.
98. Last movie you saw: A Walk to Remember.
99. How long are you in the shower: Twenty minutes to an hour.
100. How do you eat a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: I unwrap it, take a bite, chew, and swallow. Like everyone else does.
101. What does your screen name mean?: I love flowers.
102. Right or Left?: Left, if you mean which is my wand arm.
103. What is on your mouse pad: Bugs Bunny. I love Looney Tunes.
104. What is under your bed: Everything but the kitchen sink.
105. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie roll pop?: Wouldn't know, I've never had one.
106. Do you like the person who sent this to you: Jamie's alright.
The HAVE YOU EVER Side:
107. Been Kissed: No.
108. Been In Love: No.
109. Had Alcohol: Yes.
110. Done any kind of drug: No.
111. Failed a grade: No.
112. Skipped a grade: No.
113. Sang and Danced while alone in your room: Of course -- my two favorite hobbies.
114. Missed someone: Yes.
The WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU Side:
115. Cried: Last week.
116. Told someone not related to you that you love them: Never.
117. You were on the phone: The morning of September 1st, when I was talking to my friend, Tara (my Muggle friend).
118. You laughed until you cried: Last night after we returned from Hogsmeade.
119. You stayed home all weekend voluntarily: Last weekend. Had nothing to do.
120. What time is it now: 6:01 p.m. (mun was rping and eating dinner -- not to mention making all those thingies bold)