|Current mood:|| thirsty|
|Current music:||tool - forty six&2|
second update in a short amount of time, im bored and i feel the need to update this. so dont read it if uh. i dont even have a point. i have a survey to take, and put in here, just like everyone else does, and i also feel the need to tell everyone that im not completely obsessed with my clothing. i could actually give a fuck less about it, really. all of you saw me in eighth grade, yes? yeah. it just dawned upon me that my parents have money, and they are willing to give me that money. to buy clothes and other things that please me. so i started buying the clothing that i liked, not that i didnt before, the prices just went up. yes, its nice to live with two different families, both possessing a bit of cash. ill probably end up being dirt poor or disgustingly rich, depending on how i choose to live my life, and ill be happy with both. some people think being poor is lame. its not, money doesnt matter. i used to be ridiculously poor, til my father started his painting business and people started giving him money for it, and then my mother divorced him and she married an accountant. hahaha. so really i didnt have any money at all until about fourth or fifth grade. i like my old house better. we rented it or whatever but it was on 49 acres of land and it had this huge place with a brook and a bunch of small cliffs. i used to climb up on al the rocks and run around in the woods. it was really a lot of fun. there were also maple sugar houses that i turned in to forts and stuff, they were little one room buildings with stoves inside. yeah. i used to play out there for ages. i miss being a kid and just being out in the woods making up games to play with my neighbours and stuff. it was so much fun. i still do it sometimes, but i never can get completely absorbed in them like i used to. Deanna and myself used to go out in to the woods and play for hours and not notice that so much time had passed. now when im out and 'playing' in the woods, i notice that its been a while. now i always get all concerned with whats going on around me. strange. i hate growing up. then again i cant do it quick enough. only because i think for those first few years of adulthood you go back in to childhood, the whole 'im free' idea. maybe im wrong. whatever.
i took this from my darling ashlee <3
[ Last Time You... ]
Really Smiled: yesterday probably
Cried: christ, i have no idea
Bought something: yesterday
Danced: that shoe string dance could win competitions.
Were sarcastic: from age four or five on...
Kissed someone: a while ago.
Watched your favorite movie: well i havent seen trainspotting, velvet goldmine, fight club, or rhps in a long time:(
Had a nightmare: i dont know, all my dreams are kind of disjointed and strange.
Were lulled to sleep by the thought of some....i fucked up this question, so i cant answer it.
[ A Last time for everything.. ]
Last book you read: Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet and book form.
Last song you heard: Placebo - This Picture
Last thing you had to drink: water
Last time you showered: yesterday morning. i have to again sometime soon.
Last thing you ate: chicken.
[ Fashion ]
1. Do you wear a watch: i did, but i lost it...
2. How many coats and jackets do you own: two sweaters, one sweatshirt thing that i wear a lot, my coat soon
4. Most expensive item of clothing: probably going to be my coat.
5. What kind of shoes do you wear: cute little sketcher black shoes, AKA "Ben Peavey Shoes", platform boots.
[ Friends ]
1. Do your friends 'know' you: uhm most of them.
2. What do they tend to be like: well, i would have to say they are the best people in new hampshire...
3. Are there traits in you that are universally liked: probably not?
4. Are there people that you tell everything to: if i told absolutely everything to just one person they would become bored with me and not be my friend any more, because everything about me would be known, so no.
[ Other ]
1. Favorite band ever: Placebo.
2. Most listened to band: the band mentioned above, orgy (hahahaI HATE ORGY), apoptygma berzerk, at this house savage garden, RENT soundtrack, the darkness, ahhh a ton of stuff. david bowie, iggy pop.
3. Do you find any musicians good-looking: yes.
4. Can you play an instrument: bass guitar, im getting a synth system for christmas yayyy
5. Type of music listened to: glam rock, ebm, industrial, alternative?
6. Type never listened to: probably country.
[ Religion ]
1. Do you detest religion: why would i detest that?
2. How do you think this universe was created?: uhm. shazam. of course i have my ideas, but you dont deserve to know, asshole.
3. If you currently follow a religion, do you think people who belong to another religion are ignorant: i dont follow any one religion, and no. everyone has their thing.
[ Homosexuality ]
1. What is the first thing you think when you see two gay guys or lesbians holding hands: well, i usually find same sex couples really attractive. unless both the people are ugly. no one wants to look at ugly people.
2. Do you agree or disagree with gay or lesbians bringing up children: whats wrong with that? its not like parents are any different from anyone else.
[ General Questions ]
1. Whom do you believe is the smartest man alive at the moment: i dont know him.
2. What do you prefer, a sunny or rainy day: sunny
3. Do you consider yourself lucky: i have my fair share of luck, but not a surplus of it.
4. Do you feel pity for people who commit suicide: no. if they felt the need to kill themselves they dont deserve pity. actually, anyone that looks for any form of pity should be ashamed of themselves.
5. Choose one word to describe how you feel most often: yes.
[ Stuff ]
1. Do you own any plaid clothing: of course i own plaid clothing.
2. Do you own Converse shoes: no, hahaha. those are lame.
3. Do you own Saucony shoes: no.
4. Do you own old school Nikes: uh yeah, probably. somewhere...
5. Do you wear tight pants: my vinyl pants are tight.
6. Is there more than one zipper in your pants: yeah.
7. Do you own a messenger bag: yes :)
8. Do you wear your messenger bag across your chest: it depends on what im wearing, usually on the shoulder.
9. Do you own braces: fuck off
10. Are braces worn anywhere besides the mouth: well yes, there are forms of braces that are not worn on the mouth. i dont wear any of these types of braces.
11. Do you have short, shaggy hair: no. sometimes i feel like i have a mullet though. im cutting it soon.
12. Does your hairstyle exceed a height of 3 inches: what the fuck? no.
13. Would you classify your hair as a deadly weapon: shut up
14. Do you think mohawks are "neat": i dont really care.
15. Is your hair black or red: it has natural reddish tones in it. it has been bright red. it has been very dark brown.
16. Do you have a favorite brand of hair dye: no
17. Do you own a bandana: no...
18. Do you wear plugs in your ears: no
19. Are you amused by safety pins: why would i be amused by those?
20. Have you ever used duct tape as a sewing substitute?: yeah
21. Do you own one or more objects with studs or spikes in them: uhm. no.
22. Do you own one or more articles of clothing from Dogpile, Lip Service, or Tiger of London: i <3 lipservice.
23. Do you enjoy leopard print: whatever works.
[ Habits/Beliefs ]
25. Are you disgruntled (having a general hate for everything): i can be intolerant of things or certain people.
26. Are you an anarchist: no, shut the fuck up.
27. Does the American flag anger you: why..?
28. Are you "working class": no.
29. Do you dislike "preps": no.
30. Do you dislike Hot Topic: according to my stepmother, i "love it!" uh. they have nice fishnet tights.
31. Do you smoke cigarettes: i have
32. Do you smoke cloves: those are better than cigarettes, and i have.
33. Are you a thin waif: heroin chic died in the 90s.
34. Are you vegan/vegetarian: no, i like chicken.
35. Do you think meat is murder: obviously it is. its not like the cow was begging us to slit his throat and eat him.
36. Do your nighttime activities usually involve drunken underage vomiting: hahahaha. on occasion, i never throw up though.
37. Have you ever slept in an alley or park: yes i have. in a park.
38. Do you wash your hair less than once a week: what? no. thats only cool when guys do it. i like grungey boys.
39. Have you ever gone a week without a shower: yeah, i think so.
40. Have you ever been avoided due to your odor: no..?
43. Are you a member of the Makeout Club: do i have to have a card or something? do i need a set partner?
44. Do you say "rad": no.
alright. thank you.