|Current mood:|| hungry|
|Current music:||"Yeah" - Zwan|
doing the moose dance makes you look really white
Yeah, today sucked. Got our newsletters back and, yes, I did horribly. Second worst in the class, but hopefully I'll be able to redeem myself on the sports spread.
I'm so excited for my weekend full of school work, studying and projects. Yippee.
I've finally figured out that I'm not getting that job at Food Lion. I turned in my application a week ago and they still haven't called me back.
Steven dances very, ummm..........interestingly. Yeah. Check out my title, lol. Along w/ the moose, he can also do the ostrich, the lawnmower, the sprinkler, the fax machine, and the shlong swing. He looks like a total white boy doing all of the above. It's now no surprise to me why he doesn't have a girlfriend. But it makes for good laughs, so it's all right.
1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
To a certain extent, yes. My bookbag, notebook, and pretty much all of my school stuff are organized. But my room is a fucking hell hole.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?I write my homework down in a planner given to us by the school, but only because I would forget that I had homework without it. I also write stuff on my calendar for the same reason.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
No. It was for a few days after I cleaned my room, but now it's covered with my biology project :/
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
Never, just keeping them altogether in one place is hard enough.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
The drawers in my desk. It's so full of useless crap and I haven't cleaned it out in ages. I have no idea what all is in there.
I just realized that the travel channel REALLY gets on my nerves. Too bad my parents are addicted to it.... Yes, and I AM IN DESPERATE NEED OF A LIVEJOURNAL CODE. If you love me, you'll hook me up :D