1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before? went over my credit limit
2. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? No resolutions last year or this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Yes. My grandmother.
5. What countries did you visit? Kirblakistan and New Lavinia.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004? a car
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? April 13, 2004. My nineteenth birthday.
8. What was biggest achievement of the year? My 4.0 this semester. Take that, Carolina bitches! Woot.
9. What was your biggest failure? not getting a part in any of the first six shows I auditioned for. :-(
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No.
11. What was the best thing you bought? my plane ticket to Chicago
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Crystal's, for being so brave
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? George W. Bush
14. Where did most of your money go? Food, textbooks, and credit card/phone bills.
15. What did you get really, really excited about? Hedwig and the Angry Inch
16. Compared to this time last year are you:
A. happier or sadder? about the same
B. thinner or fatter? about the same
C. richer or poorer? much, much poorer
17. What do you wish you'd done more of? stopping and smelling the roses
18. What do you wish you'd done less of? whining
19. How did you spend Christmas? at home, with my parents
20. Did you fall in love in 2004? yes
21. How many one-night stands? too many to count
22. What was your favorite TV program? I really don't watch TV when I'm away at school (maybe like an hour every three weeks or so--seriously), but maybe Family Guy
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? Hate is such a strong word. . .
24. What was the best book you read? Einstein's Dream. So good.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery? Fiona Apple.
26. What was your favorite film of this year? Big Fish
27. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I drove with my parents through the night to get to grandmother's funeral. I was 19.
28. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? an Academy Award
29. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? um. . .too many red shirts
30. What kept you sane? work and my friend Holly
31. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Anderson Cooper or that hot Croatian on E.R. (Gorban something)
32. What political issue stirred you the most? war in Iraq
33. Who do you miss? NCSA people
34. Who was the best new person you met? Anthony
35. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2004? it's better to be happy than successful
36. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
"You're older than you've ever been, and now you're even older. . ."
Post a comment in response:
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|