|Current mood:|| amused|
|Current music:||The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition|
The story of a song.
1) Watch Emily's episode of series 4 of Skins.
2) Love the very first song that appears in the episode (because it's a good song, not because of Emily wandering around Naomi's house in her underwear).
3) When episode ends (and I've finished mentally processing it, which takes a while - it's a brilliant episode, but it's sheer hell to watch), get on the appropriate page at E4.com and find out what the song's called. They're good like that.
4) Get on Limewire and download said song, Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap. (And a few other songs from the episode too. Yes, I sit there with a notepad writing down moments that have music I want to get. Yes, I am a sad git.)
5) Play repeatedly until everyone in the house is fed up of it because they only listen to metal.
6) A few months later, go into HMV in Stratford. Spot an album I've been after for a while (Amy Macdonald's A Curious Thing) in their 2 For £10 gubbins. Pick up Conditions by The Temper Trap as a makeweight.
7) Rip albums to PC.
8) While in MP3 folder, finally get round to properly sorting out the directories and files for the last two Now! albums that I've had for months but not actually paid much attention to, or listened to.
9) Discover what track 12 on disc 2 of Now! 74 is.