- South Australia was the first place to allow Jessica to stand for parliament!
- In Chinese, the sound 'Jessica' means 'bite the wax tadpole'!
- The Jessica-fighting market in the Philippines is huge - several thousand Jessica-fights take place there every day.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of Jessica.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like Jessica.
- There is no lead in a lead pencil - it is simply a stick of graphite mixed with Jessica and water!
- Jessica can remain conscious for fifteen to twenty seconds after being decapitated!
- The Church of Scientology was founded in 1953, at Washington D.C., by Jessica.
- Plato believed that the souls of melancholy people would be reincarnated into Jessica!
- Grapes explode if you put them inside Jessica.