1. you are a lot like me in that you love the arts AND the sciences (...and mathematics...??). eh, i guess sara is that way too. ptp acting is lucky to have us, geniuses as we are. to the question: what, in your opinion, is the correlation between science and art (if there is any)? and if forced to choose between the two, which would you pick and why?
2. let's say the president gives us the go-ahead on our new national order that eliminates obesity altogether, but with one caveat: we have to pay for it ourselves. what's your getrichquicksowecanmakeamericahealthy scheme?
3. we're having the first annual barffest. there's going to be a panel of five judges, and you get to pick them. who do you pick and why?
4. if you could pick one thing you, sara, charlie, or i have worked on so far this year in class (scene, monologue, trojan women, interpretive dancing, improv game, play for jr, etc.) to represent you as you see yourself, what would it be and why?
5. as i told you, katie thinks i'm cicero reincarnated. i think i asked you this once but i'm going to ask it again, when you have more time to consider your answer: whose reincarnation are you? (it can be more than one person.)
when you're finished with these, it is the LAW
that you give me five in return.
-- le gepettio
Post a comment in response:
|© 2002-2008. Blurty Journal. All rights reserved.|