Health administration - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- ^ "World Health Organization - Management". http://www. who. int/topics/management/en.
- ^ "Bureau of Labor Statistics". http://www. bls. gov.
- ^ "ACHE Health Management Careers website". http://healthmanagementcareers. viagratestimonials.com org.
- ^ "University of Chicago - Graduate Program in Health Administration and Policy". http://gphap. uchicago. edu/aboutgphap. shtml.
- ^ Stevens, R. (1999). In sickness as well as in wealth: American hospitals within the last century. Baltimore: The Johns Hopkins University Press.
- ^ Montgomery LD, Enzbrenner LR, Lerner WM (1991). The practitioner-teacher model revisited. The Journal Of Health Administration Education, 9(1), 9-24.
- ^ "Rush University - Department of Health Systems Management". http://www. rushu. rush. edu/hsm.
- ^ Haddock, C. C. , & McLean, R. D. (2002). Careers in Healthcare Management: Where to find your Path and Follow It. Chicago: Health Administration Press.
- ^ Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (2006). Rising health costs put pressure on public finances, finds OECD. Retrieved January 20, 2009 from the OECD Web page: http://www. oecd. org/document/37/0,3343,en_2649_201185_36986213_1_1_1_1,00. html
- ^ "Bureau at work Statistics - Occupational Outlook Handbook entry". http://www. bls. gov/oco/ocos014. order viagra htm.
- ^ http://www. beckershospitalreview. com/news-analysis/more-medical-schools-formally-test-communication-skills-in-admissions-process. html.