|Current mood:|| blah|
|Current music:||Ludacris- Act a Fool|
1) Using band names, spell out your name. Atreyu Maroon5 Yellowcard Finch Incubus Nirvana Cake Hanson
2) Have you ever had a song written about you? Um... I think Ian wrote one....
3) What song makes you cry? Simon -Lifehouse
4) What song makes you happy? Up In Here -DMX, Groove Is In the Heart -Dee-lite
5) What do you like to listen to before bed? Music
6) Name a song by Coal Chamber: O.o
7) Who was/were your idols when you were younger? Pippi Longstocking... she still is.
8) First album you ever bought? I'm asked this question too many times. I refuse to answer it. (-agrees with Girgit-)
9) Name a song that reminds you of someone and why: All the HIM songs remind me of Ian..., If You Like Pina Colodas -Jimmy Buffet reminds me if Garrett... reason: unknown
a p p e a r a n c e
HEIGHT: 5'3 1/2
HAIR COLOR: Dark brown/light brown/black (it changes) with (natural) redish highlights
SKIN COLOR: Pasty white
EYE COLOR: brown/green/yellow/blue/black (they change too)
TATTOOS: Nope. Damnit
r i g h t - n o w
WHAT COLOR PANTS ARE YOU WEARING?: Red silk nighties
WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO?: Like a Virgin -Madonna
WHAT TASTE IS IN YOUR MOUTH?: Dr. Pepper, no doubt
WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE?: Sunny and bright and happy. -hisses-
HOW ARE YOU? Dandy. Peachy. Lovely. And you?
d o - y o u
GET MOTION SICKNESS?: Only if I read. -nods-
HAVE A BAD HABIT?: Well... I used to bite my nails... But I suppose I have many bad habits now I don't do that anymore.
GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS?: Eh. Off and on.
LIKE TO DRIVE?: I'm sure this would be a yes if I drove. -nods again-
f a v o r i t e s
TV SHOW: Fairly Oddparents
CONDITIONER: Aveda's scalp benefits
MAGAZINE: YM and Teen People. I.Am.A.Pathetic.Loser.
SODA: Mister Pibb with more than a hint of cherry
NON-ALCOHOLIC DRINK: SOBE.
ALCOHOLIC DRINK: n/a v.v
THING TO DO ON THE WEEKEND: Spending time with the people I care about most
RAPPER: Lil Booboo (ask Mr. Cole)
h a v e - y o u
BROKEN THE LAW: I jaywalk like you wouldn't believe.
RAN AWAY FROM HOME: Yes.
SNUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE: Hahaha. Friend's houses, yes. My own, no.
EVER GONE SKINNY DIPPING: Hahahaha YES. Not alone, neither.
MADE A PRANK PHONE CALL: Yesyesyesyes. That phase is over though... tis a shame
EVER TIPPED OVER A PORTA POTTY: Would love to...
USED YOUR PARENTS' CREDIT CARD BEFORE: Double no.
SKIPPED SCHOOL BEFORE: Yes, many times, with permission and encouragement.
FELL ASLEEP IN THE SHOWER/BATH: Yes. Many times
BEEN IN A SCHOOL PLAY: Yes... and non-school plays
LET A FRIEND CRY ON YOUR SHOULDER: All the friggin time, man.
l o v e
BOYFRIEND: Yes.... ^.^ Joseph
GIRLFRIEND: Not today.
CURRENT CRUSH: Davie Bowie and Joseph...
CHILDREN: None, but I talk to my future burned CDs in my dreams. (-laughs- you are marvy, Garrett)
BEEN IN LOVE?: Yes. Several times
HAD A HARD TIME GETTING OVER SOMEONE: Hahahaha. Hell.Yes.
BEEN HURT?: Yes. Several times
YOUR GREATEST REGRET: Dating Charlie
GONE OUT WITH A SOMEONE YOU ONLY KNEW FOR 3 DAYS: Guilty as charged. Well... 5 days... but we had an instant connection.
r a n d o m
DO YOU HAVE A JOB: Psssh.
YOUR CD PLAYER HAS IN IT RIGHT NOW: A CD I burned
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?: Green... or cruelean (s/p?) that's a perty color.
WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?: Goodness.
WHO MAKES YOU THE HAPPIEST?: My friends and loved ones
WHAT'S THE NEXT CD YOU'RE GONNA GET?: Tough question
WHO DO YOU CONSIDER GOOD FRIENDS?: True people.
w h e n / w h a t - w a s - t h e - l a s t
TIME YOU CRIED?: Last night... and the night before that.... and a bit the night before that... ah... the list goes on and on
YOU GOT A REAL LETTER?: Forever and a year ago
YOU GOT E-MAIL: SPAM this morning v.v Everyone wants to enlarge my penis.....
TV PROGRAM YOU WATCHED: Ocean Avenue music video on MTV
MOVIE YOU SAW AT THE THEATER: It's Theatre, you uneducated bimbo. (-laughs-)
y o u r - t h o u g h t s - o n
ABORTION: I don't like it or agree with it, but it's very complicated.
TEENAGE SMOKING: Smoking is disgusting, but age is irrelevant, and to pretend people DON'T smoke just hurts those of us who don't.
SPICE GIRLS: Posh is my fave!
1. If you were on a stranded island who would you be with and why? Either Garrett or Ian... cause I can talk to them for hours and Ian could keep me amused for a long time.... so could Girg, I suppose...
2. Do you believe in Internet relationships? Yes. I believe in them as much as I believe in telephone relationships or talking at Starbucks relationships or going to Kmart relationships, because a relationship cannot be defined by ONE PLACE. (HAHAHAHAHA! Garrett, you truly are my best friend)
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? Peter Pan
4. What is your biggest turn on? Being kissed on the neck -burns with desire-
5. What is your biggest turn off? Arrogance.
6. What do you look for in a girl/guy? Proper grammar, nice appearance, nice eyes, nice hair, nice personality, nice nice nice nice
7. Would you rather be told in person, phone, e-mail or some other way that you wanted to break up? In person, cowards
8. If a girl/guy had some kind of disability would you still go out with them, or hang out with them? Yes.
9. What is your biggest pet peeve? People asking me what my pet peeve is
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? London cause it ROCKS
11. If you could meet anyone for just one day who would it be and why? The boys of Good Charlotte so I could ask them, "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU CAME OUT WITH THE YOUNG AND THE HOPELESS?!?!?! And, Benji, what the hell did you do to your hair? GOSHDARNIT!"
12. What is one thing in life you want to do before you die? Star as Sarah in the remake of Labyrinth or Pippi in Pippi Longstocking
13. What is your biggest fear? solitude
14. Would you ever meet anyone off of the Internet? Ehh... yes... I mean, Bran is lovely.
15. Do you believe in Love at first sight? I suppose yes...
16. What would you say is the most daring thing to do in life? Live.
17. Would you ever do it? I try.
18. Do you wish that you could make your dreams come true? Constantly.
19. Do you believe that they will come true? Yes. Garrett does, too.
20. Have you ever written a poem? Yes... several screamingly horrible ones
21. How are you feeling right now? Wheeeeee!
22. Name something that you can't forget no matter how hard you try? Ian
23. Can you not wait to talk to the person...even write notes knowing that the person will never see them just because you want to talk to them so bad? Sadly, yes.
24. If you could relive any moment of your life, what would it be and why? Last Jan and Feb. Because. The end.
25. What is your favorite holiday? St. Patrick's Day
26. When you get married do you want it outdoors or inside a church? Outside, in the rainforest, so then I can invite people who are stupid and I don't like.... and they'll wander off and get lost... FOREVER -manic laughter-
27. What is your favorite place to take your guy/girl on a date? Pepito's and DC10, nothing says "I love you" better than cheese dip and an out-of-focus movie.
28. What cologne or perfume do you best like on a guy/girl? Axe, I suppose
29. What is your biggest dream that you want to come true? That I am rich and an actor. (-nods-)
30. Name some people that mean so much to you that you wouldn't know what to do if you lost them? Garret, Joseph, Ian, Suzzie, Katie, Carson